Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    Who is taller out of them? Which one do you like more?
    The first guy I saw the day I joined the sixth form. 😂

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
      The first guy I saw the day I joined the sixth form. 😂
      So just try going for him then , is this the 16 yr old one right? How old are you?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by eden3)
      Ay my name is Sherlock HODGE get it right :rofl::holmes:

ohh mayne you LIKE THEM DARRRK INTENSE EYEEES... Kevin Hodge fits that description

Ok but what is good-looking about the other guy? Aside from the muscles :holmes:

YEEESSS LAWWWD .... Pastor GAINZ jus walked up in this *****.

Nah bro honestly I'm not. Cant remember if youve seen what I look like but Im well below average (and that's being generous)

so put some DAMN RESPEK on yoself mayne..
      Alright, Hodge, the other guy is good looking and the fact that he has a way of wearing his vest suits.

ReputationRep:
      So just try going for him then , is this the 16 yr old one right? How old are you?
      I am 16, um... I am trying 😂 It's kind of hard I am dropping hints, like staring a lot. 😂 But I don't have any feelings, he is just good-looking.

I am 16, um... I am trying 😂 It's kind of hard I am dropping hints, like staring a lot. 😂 But I don't have any feelings, he is just good-looking.
        Okay so is the guy older than you? If you are older then the guy might not like it? :lol:
        Well talk to him more? :rofl:
        Whats his ethnicity and whats yours?

ReputationRep:
        Alright, Hodge, the other guy is good looking and the fact that he has a way of wearing his vest suits.
        you didn't answer the question mayne.. you didn't specify what you found attractive about him. Is it his hair? his smile? His BBC action?

you gots to specify

Lmao females work in a funny way......

ReputationRep:
        Okay so is the guy older than you? If you are older then the guy might not like it? :lol:
        That's the thing 😂 I am born in Feb and he is born in August so there is a 6 month difference, but he is taller than me and I am petite with a small face so we could get away. We are the same skin colour, but people will mistakenly think that I am from the same country as him, but I am not. We can relate, and that's why it's good, but I mean I feel as if it would be short term because he is a confident guy and extrovert and etc. And I am an introvert girl who is loud when she is with her friends.

ReputationRep:
        look at all this advice:rofl:

Yep, because I liked him on the first day. 😂😂😂
        so when did u like the other one?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by eden3)
        you didn't answer the question mayne.. you didn't specify what you found attractive about him. Is it his hair? his smile? His BBC action?

you gots to specify

Lmao females work in a funny way......
        Okay right, first guy: strong jawline, deep voice, nice smile, nice laugh, dark intense eyes.

Second guy, pretty blue grey eyes, nice hairstyle and muscles not overly built.

And I don't work in a funny way it's because you MAYNES go around saying that you know when a girl likes you when she stares a lot, so I am just testing if it works.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by tasha_tah)

I would say 6/7 weeks into sixth form.

That's the thing 😂 I am born in Feb and he is born in August so there is a 6 month difference, but he is taller than me and I am petite with a small face so we could get away. We are the same skin colour, but people will mistakenly think that I am from the same country as him, but I am not. We can relate, and that's why it's good, but I mean I feel as if it would be short term because he is a confident guy and extrovert and etc. And I am an introvert girl who is loud when she is with her friends.
          Ohhh , well since there is a 6 month difference and thats quite a bit but since you have a crush on both guys then its best if you go for the 17 yr old guy for 2 reasons:
          1. He is older than you
          2. He is still taller than you
          I never asked about skin colour tho :rofl: haha if you dont know his ethnicity , what is yours? If you do think it's going to be short term is there any point in really going forward but what I would say is you could try the 17 yr old first , try getting to know the 16 yr old first , see what he is into?

(Original post by tasha_tah)

Looool shush , im helping her :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
            Okay right, first guy: strong jawline, deep voice, nice smile, nice laugh, dark intense eyes.

Second guy, pretty blue grey eyes, nice hairstyle and muscles not overly built.

And I don't work in a funny way it's because you MAYNES go around saying that you know when a girl likes you when she stares a lot, so I am just testing if it works.
            ohhh MAYYYNE... so I conclude that you LIKES dem PREEETTY EYEEEES..... oh MAYNE you LURVS some pretty eyes... yyyeeeeAAAAHHHHHHH

ay MAYNE I never said that :lol: that may work for some guys but IMO that's a load of BS for most guys... just flirt with him, laugh at his sheety jokes, compliment him, be touchy-touchy with him... that's the best way to get the message across... most guys can't mind-read (surprise surprise) so you need to make it obvious and do those things

ReputationRep:
            Ohhh , well since there is a 6 month difference and thats quite a bit but since you have a crush on both guys then its best if you go for the 17 yr old guy for 2 reasons:
            1. He is older than you
            2. He is still taller than you
            I never asked about skin colour tho :rofl: haha if you dont know his ethnicity , what is yours? If you do think it's going to be short term is there any point in really going forward but what I would say is you could try the 17 yr old first , try getting to know the 16 yr old first , see what he is into?
            I think the other guy is also 16, I don't speak to him because we have no reason to talk, he isn't in any of my classes at all. Plus he is an internal student so he hangs around with the internal girls, I am not sure if he has a GF because he seems to hang around with this girl. The same with the other guy everyone says he has a GF but I don't think so, it's more like an excuse.

ReputationRep:
            Wait, wait. Order, order. Pastor GAINZ has a sermon for y’all...

I think you should go for the second guy that you liked cause if you liked the first guy enough then you wouldn’t have had a crush on the second guy, right? :holmes:eden3

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by eden3)
            ohhh MAYYYNE... so I conclude that you LIKES dem PREEETTY EYEEEES..... oh MAYNE you LURVS some pretty eyes... yyyeeeeAAAAHHHHHHH

ay MAYNE I never said that :lol: that may work for some guys but IMO that's a load of BS for most guys... just flirt with him, laugh at his sheety jokes, compliment him, be touchy-touchy with him... that's the best way to get the message across... most guys can't mind-read (surprise surprise) so you need to make it obvious and do those things
            😂😂 to be honest you have pretty eyes too. 😂

Kevin Hodge
            shameful_burrito

I laugh at him all the time. 😂

ReputationRep:
            Looool shush , im helping her :rolleyes:
            😂 thanks.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Kevin Hodge)

I think you should go for the second guy that you liked cause if you liked the first guy enough then you wouldn’t have had a crush on the second guy, right? :holmes:eden3
            I think they both have GFs though.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Kevin Hodge)

He is an introvert though, it's literally impossible to speak to him.

ReputationRep:
            He is an introvert though, it's literally impossible to speak to him.
            That’s where your charm comes in
            You gotta go up to you and talk to him and make him feel comfortable. I’m an introvert too and I don’t speak to many people either. I will only really speak to people once I’m really comfortable around them (even then I don’t speak much but that’s besides the point 😂). He could be really shy too so it’ll boost his confidence.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
          Useful resources
          Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.