Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    I think the other guy is also 16, I don't speak to him because we have no reason to talk, he isn't in any of my classes at all. Plus he is an internal student so he hangs around with the internal girls, I am not sure if he has a GF because he seems to hang around with this girl. The same with the other guy everyone says he has a GF but I don't think so, it's more like an excuse.
    Ohhh , well stay on the first guy then? Whats internal , or do you mean international lool?
    Probably wants no girl then? So what are the reasons you are interested then?
    😂 thanks.
    No worries

ReputationRep:
    😂😂 to be honest you have pretty eyes too. 😂

Kevin Hodge
    shameful_burrito

I laugh at him all the time. 😂
    Why thank you mayne
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Wait, wait. Order, order. Pastor GAINZ has a sermon for y’all...

I think you should go for the second guy that you liked cause if you liked the first guy enough then you wouldn’t have had a crush on the second guy, right? :holmes: eden3
    PRAIIISE GAWWWD.... that was a CLEAN EPIPHANY you just came to ... ay mayne das some CLEAN advice... she should go for the 2nd one

ReputationRep:
    I think they both have GFs though.
    That's a shame mayne.

But I heard Kevin Hodge is single... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    if they asked you for a threesome, would you say yes?

ReputationRep:
    Do you fantasise being together with them for years to come equally as much as the other?

ReputationRep:
    That’s where your charm comes in
    You gotta go up to you and talk to him and make him feel comfortable. I’m an introvert too and I don’t speak to many people either. I will only really speak to people once I’m really comfortable around them (even then I don’t speak much but that’s besides the point 😂). He could be really shy too so it’ll boost his confidence.
    But that's the problem he is an internal student I am an external, we have different lessons to each other, plus he is always his GF (not sure) and he prefers to hang out with the internal students. Plus the girls he hangs out with some are nice but his GF doesn't look friendly.

eden3
    tasha_tah
    Lychee627
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by eden3)
    That's a shame mayne.

Or am I?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah mayne I’m single 😂

ReputationRep:
    But that's the problem he is an internal student I am an external, we have different lessons to each other, plus he is always his GF (not sure) and he prefers to hang out with the internal students. Plus the girls he hangs out with some are nice but his GF doesn't look friendly.

eden3
    tasha_tah
    Lychee627
    Well if he does have a Gf how can you become his gf? :eek: :cry: Okay do 1 thing first , find out if he has a gf or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    Ohhh , well stay on the first guy then? Whats internal , or do you mean international lool?
    Probably wants no girl then? So what are the reasons you are interested then?

No worries
    So they have a secondary school and sixth form. An internal student is someone who has attended the secondary school and now goes to the sixth form. External student is someone who hasn't gone to the secondary school and came from another secondary school and is now at the sixth form.

ReputationRep:

eden3
    tasha_tah
    Lychee627
    hmmm what about the other guy?
    Or am I?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Yeah mayne I’m single 😂

... wait... you and Lord Samosa broke up? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    That's a shame mayne.

He is like my brother. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    if they asked you for a threesome, would you say yes?
    No.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by eden3)
    hmmm what about the other guy?

... wait... you and Lord Samosa broke up? :sad:
    I heard rumours that Lord Samosa was cheating on me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    Do you fantasise being together with them for years to come equally as much as the other?
    Not really sure.

ReputationRep:
    So they have a secondary school and sixth form. An internal student is someone who has attended the secondary school and now goes to the sixth form. External student is someone who hasn't gone to the secondary school and came from another secondary school and is now at the sixth form.
    Ohhh ours schools dont work like that ahh! But thats going to be well hard considering he has been there for more than 5 years?

ReputationRep:
    Shes only gonna break break break your heart

ReputationRep:
    Well if he does have a Gf how can you become his gf? :eek: :cry: Okay do 1 thing first , find out if he has a gf or not?
    My team is working on that, don't worry. 😉
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

eden3
    tasha_tah
    Lychee627
    This is where your detective skills come in. You need to investigate this situation further like the FBI and figure out what his relationship really is. Then, you need to say FAWK IT and YOLO it and find a way to go up and speak to him. You need to be confident in yourself and find the right opportunity to go up and speak to him.

ReputationRep:
    I heard rumours that Lord Samosa was cheating on me
    Awwww

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh ours schools dont work like that ahh! But thats going to be well hard considering he has been there for more than 5 years?
    Yep, known her longer.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.