Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
    Find the exact maximum and minimum value of (modulus)Z(end modulus)
    (This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)

ReputationRep:
    Oh my,you have 2 crushess!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.It's so rare to have 2 crushes.God you're so special.What an achievement mate,what a bloody achievement.
    Spoiler:
    Show

SMH

How would you feel if 1 or both of them are gay?

ReputationRep:
    Right now I have a crush on a KFC Chicken Burger and a Crush on a McDonalds Quarter

Not sure which to go after.

Think I'm might not bother And make myself something more healthy - be better for me anyway, the McDonalds and KFC will likely dissapoint anyhow I often get indigestion

(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
      Yep it's a difficult situation. 😂
      But you have to work for it 😂

ReputationRep:
      Thoughts on this song?

https://youtu.be/moZaX89zY9g

ReputationRep:
      I am a detective on crack, I have a page on the first guy and everything. His name, personal details, subjects he takes and where he even sits for his subjects. 😂 I am on it.

tasha_tah
      Lychee627
      eden3

As for the second guy only his name.
      :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arizonaidiot)
      Oh my,you have 2 crushess!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.It's so rare to have 2 crushes.God you're so special.What an achievement mate,what a bloody achievement.
      Spoiler:
      Show

SMH

Arey bhai thand Rakho. Aap to zayda hi excited ho Gaye.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CuriousGuy777)
      Arey bhai thand Rakho. Aap to zayda hi excited ho Gaye.
      Jab life ho out of control to honthon ko kar ke bol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ismaeel Ali)
      Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
      (This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)
      we're fm students we gotta do what we gotta do :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      😂😂😂
      I am in my first year of A-Levels still new.
      You’re still young. Only 16/17. At that age you’re still maturing and learning so you’ll fall for anyone. You still have a lot of time so I wouldn’t lose sleep over this. The main thing is to focus on your A levels and getting the best results. If you start to focus too much on relationships and this crap then it may affect your academic life. Not saying it will but I have seen a couple of people who have ruined their academic lives for the sake of a relationship (and the relationship didn’t even work out in the end!).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AryanGh)
      we're fm students we gotta do what we gotta do :rofl:
      Its so hard cause im the only person that does it in my school and exam solutions AND dr frost hasnt released their further math resources for the news spec : ( ( (

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by arizonaidiot)
      Jab life ho out of control to honthon ko kar ke bol
      Daru Peya Karo bhai sab well ho jayega. Sare dukh-dard mit jayenge.

Pakistan Mei Royal Stag milti hai?

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=ro...iw=360&bih=512

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
      You’re still young. Only 16/17. At that age you’re still maturing learning so you’ll fall for anyone. You still have a lot of time so I wouldn’t lose sleep over this. The main thing is to focus on your A levels and getting the best results. If you start to focus too much on relationships and this crap then it may affect your academic life. Not saying it will but I have seen a couple of people who have ruined their academic lives for the sake of a relationship (and the relationship didn’t even work out in the end!).
      True. Most (90℅) relationships don't last at this age and people are going though puberty so that's another thing.

ReputationRep:
      True. Most (90℅) relationships don't last at this age and people are going though puberty so that's another thing.
      It’s such a young age so often people just grow apart or move on in life so just break up. Puberty also plays a part too. Once you get past that stage you can control your emotions a bit more and you’re more mature so can make better decision.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ismaeel Ali)
       |z| is the variable distance from the origin to any point on the locus; by

constructing the circle, we can see that  |z|_{max} = OC + radius where c is the centre of the circle. and  |z|_{min} = radius - OC

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
      It’s such a young age so often people just grow apart or move on in life so just break up. Puberty also plays a part too. Once you get past that stage you can control your emotions a bit more and you’re more mature so can make better decision.
      I agree.

Thinking about it, I was definitely immature when I was 16 and did a lot of stupid stuff [Drugs, random pointless gang fights etc] that I regret now. I'm 18 now and I think that I have matured a lot since then.

ReputationRep:
      Ask away.
      can we get a list of their qualities?

ReputationRep:
      I agree.

Thinking about it, I was definitely immature when I was 16 and did a lot of stupid stuff [Drugs, random pointless gang fights etc] that I regret now. I'm 18 now and I think that I have matured a lot since then.
      I think a lot of people are immature at that age. Luckily, when it came to things like relationships and things like that I was mature so didn’t get involved in all that crap. I was immature in other areas though 😂

ReputationRep:
      Good point but I would boost that number to 99% tbh.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.