Turn on thread page Beta

I have a crush on two guys at sixth form AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
    Find the exact maximum and minimum value of (modulus)Z(end modulus)
    (This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)

ReputationRep:
    Oh my,you have 2 crushess!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.It's so rare to have 2 crushes.God you're so special.What an achievement mate,what a bloody achievement.
    Spoiler:
    Show

SMH

How would you feel if 1 or both of them are gay?

ReputationRep:
    Right now I have a crush on a KFC Chicken Burger and a Crush on a McDonalds Quarter

Not sure which to go after.

Think I'm might not bother And make myself something more healthy - be better for me anyway, the McDonalds and KFC will likely dissapoint anyhow I often get indigestion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Yep it's a difficult situation. 😂
    But you have to work for it 😂

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on this song?

https://youtu.be/moZaX89zY9g

ReputationRep:
    I am a detective on crack, I have a page on the first guy and everything. His name, personal details, subjects he takes and where he even sits for his subjects. 😂 I am on it.

tasha_tah
    Lychee627
    eden3

As for the second guy only his name.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Oh my,you have 2 crushess!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG.It's so rare to have 2 crushes.God you're so special.What an achievement mate,what a bloody achievement.
    Spoiler:
    Show

SMH

Arey bhai thand Rakho. Aap to zayda hi excited ho Gaye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousGuy777)
    Arey bhai thand Rakho. Aap to zayda hi excited ho Gaye.
    Jab life ho out of control to honthon ko kar ke bol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ismaeel Ali)
    Given the complex number Z satisfies the equation (modulus) z+6+6i(end modulus)=4
    (This isnt a joke im desperate, i know the circle centres (-6,-6) with a radius of 4 but i am completely lost as to what to do next)
    we're fm students we gotta do what we gotta do :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    😂😂😂
    I am in my first year of A-Levels still new.
    You’re still young. Only 16/17. At that age you’re still maturing and learning so you’ll fall for anyone. You still have a lot of time so I wouldn’t lose sleep over this. The main thing is to focus on your A levels and getting the best results. If you start to focus too much on relationships and this crap then it may affect your academic life. Not saying it will but I have seen a couple of people who have ruined their academic lives for the sake of a relationship (and the relationship didn’t even work out in the end!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AryanGh)
    we're fm students we gotta do what we gotta do :rofl:
    Its so hard cause im the only person that does it in my school and exam solutions AND dr frost hasnt released their further math resources for the news spec : ( ( (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    Jab life ho out of control to honthon ko kar ke bol
    Daru Peya Karo bhai sab well ho jayega. Sare dukh-dard mit jayenge.

Pakistan Mei Royal Stag milti hai?

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=ro...iw=360&bih=512

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    You’re still young. Only 16/17. At that age you’re still maturing learning so you’ll fall for anyone. You still have a lot of time so I wouldn’t lose sleep over this. The main thing is to focus on your A levels and getting the best results. If you start to focus too much on relationships and this crap then it may affect your academic life. Not saying it will but I have seen a couple of people who have ruined their academic lives for the sake of a relationship (and the relationship didn’t even work out in the end!).
    True. Most (90℅) relationships don't last at this age and people are going though puberty so that's another thing.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    True. Most (90℅) relationships don't last at this age and people are going though puberty so that's another thing.
    It’s such a young age so often people just grow apart or move on in life so just break up. Puberty also plays a part too. Once you get past that stage you can control your emotions a bit more and you’re more mature so can make better decision.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ismaeel Ali)
     |z| is the variable distance from the origin to any point on the locus; by

constructing the circle, we can see that  |z|_{max} = OC + radius where c is the centre of the circle. and  |z|_{min} = radius - OC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    It’s such a young age so often people just grow apart or move on in life so just break up. Puberty also plays a part too. Once you get past that stage you can control your emotions a bit more and you’re more mature so can make better decision.
    I agree.

Thinking about it, I was definitely immature when I was 16 and did a lot of stupid stuff [Drugs, random pointless gang fights etc] that I regret now. I'm 18 now and I think that I have matured a lot since then.

ReputationRep:
    Ask away.
    can we get a list of their qualities?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree.

Thinking about it, I was definitely immature when I was 16 and did a lot of stupid stuff [Drugs, random pointless gang fights etc] that I regret now. I'm 18 now and I think that I have matured a lot since then.
    I think a lot of people are immature at that age. Luckily, when it came to things like relationships and things like that I was mature so didn’t get involved in all that crap. I was immature in other areas though 😂

ReputationRep:
    Good point but I would boost that number to 99% tbh.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.