Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfr new clubbing habits Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so me and my boyfriend got together recently. He's started goin clubbing with his friands. I don't like clubbing but I don't mind him going. But now he's going literally every week and it's starting to worry me. I haven't really spoke to him about it bothering me as I feel like it shoudlnt bother me but it does but I don't really want to make an issue out of something not needed. He has slightly caught onto me not being the same when he goes but he jus says I gotta trust him and I leave it and don't say anything. Has anyone else been with a partner that goes clubbing or a partner that doesn't and did it cause any issues as I'm not sure whether to maybe end things before something happens?

ReputationRep:
    One of my exes used to be paranoid about me either gigging in pubs or supping when she couldn't (in work or whatever). I dunno, there was never anything naughty going on but it did cause problems. What exactly do you think will happen?

ReputationRep:
    Lolololol this relationship ain't lasting... we all know the the real reason why likes to go clubbing....

I'm fitna let my brotha Kevin Hodge inform y'all...

tasha_tah Amina has a bf :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by eden3)
      Lolololol this relationship ain't lasting... we all know the the real reason why likes to go clubbing....

I'm fitna let my brotha Kevin Hodge inform y'all...
      Basically...
      Spoiler:
      Show

He fitna get SUCKED AWFFFFFFFFFF

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lychee627)
      tasha_tah Amina has a bf :rofl:
      LOOOOL ASTAGS lmao
      but seriously, if hes with you OP why let him go clubbing?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
      Basically...
      Spoiler:
      Show

He fitna get SUCKED AWFFFFFFFFFF

AYMEN. :rofl: that's pretty much what's gonna happen if it hasn't already :lol:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by eden3)
      AYMEN. :rofl: that's pretty much what's gonna happen if it hasn't already :lol:
      He fitna take a pretty young thang home and go deep inside and leave those nuts hanging out.

(Original post by tasha_tah)
        LOOOOL ASTAGS lmao
        Lmaooo haha :rofl:
        Haha ikr

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Lychee627)
        Lmaooo haha :rofl:
        Haha ikr
        :rofl:
        but omg it dont even make sense like go with him OPR DONT LET HIM GO

(Original post by Amina190)
        Okay so me and my boyfriend got together recently. He's started goin clubbing with his friands. I don't like clubbing but I don't mind him going. But now he's going literally every week and it's starting to worry me. I haven't really spoke to him about it bothering me as I feel like it shoudlnt bother me but it does but I don't really want to make an issue out of something not needed. He has slightly caught onto me not being the same when he goes but he jus says I gotta trust him and I leave it and don't say anything. Has anyone else been with a partner that goes clubbing or a partner that doesn't and did it cause any issues as I'm not sure whether to maybe end things before something happens?
        Just remember: the only reason why guys go clubbing is to get attention from girls. That he goes every week just sums it up I’m afraid.
        • Political Ambassador
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Amina oh no bby what is u doing??

(Original post by shameful_burrito)
          Amina oh no bby what is u doing??
          :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
          He fitna take a pretty young thang home and go deep inside and leave those nuts hanging out.
          can I get a CREEEAMPIIE? :rofl::toofunny::lol:

LOOOOL ASTAGS lmao
          what do you mean "why let him go..." It's his decision if he wants to go.

Controlling much...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by eden3)
          can I get a CREEEAMPIIE? :rofl::toofunny::lol:
          AWLL KINDZZ of CREAMPIEE 😂😂

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Anonymous)
          Just remember: the only reason why guys go clubbing is to get attention from girls. That he goes every week just sums it up I’m afraid.
          Hmmm I mean before we got together it was once in a while... now it's every week...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Anonymous)
          what do you mean "why let him go..." It's his decision if he wants to go.

Controlling much...
          Exactly, maybe I just gotta start trusting him more cuz not all guys are cheats I guess😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
          LOOOOL ASTAGS lmao
          Urm cuz it's a free world, and jus cuz I don't, don't mean he can't, I don't believe in controlling relationships...

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by gjd800)
          One of my exes used to be paranoid about me either gigging in pubs or supping when she couldn't (in work or whatever). I dunno, there was never anything naughty going on but it did cause problems. What exactly do you think will happen?
          He doesn't drink, but with a lot of other drunk people around a lot can happen😂 I dunno maybe I should stop overthinking if he's gunna cheat, he said gonna cheat 😂🙈

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.