Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Boyfr new clubbing habits Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just remember: the only reason why guys go clubbing is to get attention from girls. That he goes every week just sums it up I’m afraid.
    For fish sake! If again I've gone for the wrong guy I give up!😂🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina190)
    He doesn't drink, but with a lot of other drunk people around a lot can happen😂 I dunno maybe I should stop overthinking if he's gunna cheat, he said gonna cheat 😂🙈
    I can't relate to the going and not supping but whatever floats your boat, ha. I was always more interested in shutting up my internal monologue than pulling, personally.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn’t worry too much. If it’s bothering you that much just tell him. Communication is important. You can’t just rely on internet strangers to analyse the situation. We don’t know you nor your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    He's definetly shagging girls behind the scenes

ReputationRep:
    He 100% is and has cheated on you at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    I wouldn’t worry too much. If it’s bothering you that much just tell him. Communication is important. You can’t just rely on internet strangers to analyse the situation. We don’t know you nor your boyfriend.
    Wow someone who actually replies with a decent answer! Yeah thanks! I probably should jus tell him

Amina190

Ignore a lot of these troll posts, just because a guy goes clubbing doesn't mean he is looking for a hook up. Maybe he just likes going out with his friends and having a good time...

What is he like with women in general? Do you catch him looking at other girls, flirting online etc? If you're worried he might do something you can always say something like "I wish you wouldn't go clubbing so much, I wanna spend the weekend with you sometimes" or whatever.

If he ever does even just kiss another girl and you find out then you should dump him immediately because it will probably lead to just him full on cheating. I don't know how well you can read men but it's pretty damn easy to tell a scum bag cheater from a decent guy imo.

ReputationRep:
    Amina190

Ignore a lot of these troll posts, just because a guy goes clubbing doesn't mean he is looking for a hook up. Maybe he just likes going out with his friends and having a good time...

What is he like with women in general? Do you catch him looking at other girls, flirting online etc? If you're worried he might do something you can always say something like "I wish you wouldn't go clubbing so much, I wanna spend the weekend with you sometimes" or whatever.

If he ever does even just kiss another girl and you find out then you should dump him immediately because it will probably lead to just him full on cheating. I don't know how well you can read men but it's pretty damn easy to tell a scum bag cheater from a decent guy imo.
    Thankssss.
    Yeah hopefully what your saying is true.
    He is really good with women but usually I do trust him. It's jus I'm hoping if something does happen he won't lie to me and would just tell me.
    Yeah I will defo if he ever cheats...not the type to stick around with a cheater cuz as they say once a cheat always a cheat. I guess I'll jus have a conversation with him about this and see what he says...
    Thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amina190)
    Urm cuz it's a free world, and jus cuz I don't, don't mean he can't, I don't believe in controlling relationships...
    um its not about controlling mate.By all means let him do what he wants but clubbing whillst you have a gf would just lead for him to check out other girls imo:rolleyes:

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    um its not about controlling mate.By all means let him do what he wants but clubbing whillst you have a gf would just lead for him to check out other girls imo:rolleyes:
    So you would actually tell your bf he ain't allowed to go clubbing? How would you feel if your bf told you that you can't go out?

ReputationRep:
    So you would actually tell your bf he ain't allowed to go clubbing? How would you feel if your bf told you that you can't go out?
    clubbing and going out are 2 diff things. and anywahs he wouldnt go clubbing cos im muslim?:rofl:

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    clubbing and going out are 2 diff things. and anywahs he wouldnt go clubbing cos im muslim?:rofl:
    So what would you do / say to him if your bf wanted to go somewhere you didn't approve of?

ReputationRep:
    So what would you do / say to him if your bf wanted to go somewhere you didn't approve of?
    firstly , come out of the anone. Then we shall talk

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.