Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to watch Game of Thrones?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm finally giving in. Everyone's talking about it as always and I want to see if it lives up to the hype. But how do I watch it? It's not on netflix and I'm not prepared to pay for any other subscription. Give me some streaming links pls. Thank youuu

Buy the blu ray/dvd. Only plebs watch things through websites.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Moved to TV shows; please make sure any suggestions are within TSR's rules on copyright infringement.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to take out a new subscription just buy the DVDs.

But if you're open to it, the Now TV Entertainment Package is an option. It's £7.99 a month, but you'll get a two week free trial. That should be enough time to watch the first season or so and decide whether you'd be willing to pay to watch the rest.

The quality and ease of use will far outweigh any illegal streaming links.

ReputationRep:
    As we have noted in the past, Foxtel's Pop Pack is the cheapest way to watch Game Of Thrones legally in Australia. Thanks to the free trial period, new customers can now watch the entire season for free, which leaves you with no excuse to pirate.

ReputationRep:
    Don't waste your time

ReputationRep:
    I suggest getting a trial subscription to HBO. you can binge the first season and then decide weather its worth it to keep on watching.
    If you think it is, which in my oppinion it definitely is, it's about the same monthly price as a Netflix account. And, may be, research other HBO shows you would like before getting it, just so it's worth it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.