Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys,
    Is it okay if i work on the project which I've done in AS Level and submit the same project, I'll make changes in it, it was an invoice system. Please advise me .
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I made a completely different one and got an A*.

Isn't your old one supposed to be completely different to your current one? For mine we had to use different software and have a different client each time.

ReputationRep:
    It should be different @Applepiex3 but you can take the old one and make changes in it if u like , but yeah I started a new one just don't wanna take any risk. 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)
    Hi, I made a completely different one and got an A*.

Isn't your old one supposed to be completely different to your current one? For mine we had to use different software and have a different client each time.
    Congratss!!
    Is it okay if I can take a look at it, im currently struggling with mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meemz01)
    Congratss!!
    Is it okay if I can take a look at it, im currently struggling with mine
    i am currently doing mine too, what stage are u on?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.