Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying Geography with a foundation year at university. I've never been a science or math person mostly due to having Dyscalculia and the stress and anxiety I get trying to work out formulas or anything to do with Math. Chemistry is one of the modules we have to do and I'm struggling beyond belief! it is only A level/GCSE Chemistry but I'm just not getting it. I've got an assignment due in two days and I've not gotten anywhere. Thinking about paying for someone to write my lab report. I've got 0 interest in Chemistry and its just something I have to do because I didn't have enough credits. Any suggestions/help?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I think it would be better for you if you did them on your own than paying someone to do them for you. You will not learn anything and on the downside, you will most likely struggle a lot more in the future. If you want, I can assist you with some stuff but try and do it on your own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloverBrownie)
    Hi, I'm studying Geography with a foundation year at university. I've never been a science or math person mostly due to having Dyscalculia and the stress and anxiety I get trying to work out formulas or anything to do with Math. Chemistry is one of the modules we have to do and I'm struggling beyond belief! it is only A level/GCSE Chemistry but I'm just not getting it. I've got an assignment due in two days and I've not gotten anywhere. Thinking about paying for someone to write my lab report. I've got 0 interest in Chemistry and its just something I have to do because I didn't have enough credits. Any suggestions/help?
    This website s designed to help with GCSE Chemistry .

ReputationRep:
    I won't have to do Chemistry in anything I want to do in the future. It's just one module and it doesn't even tie in with any of the Geography modules. It's unnecessary stress
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    I think it would be better for you if you did them on your own than paying someone to do them for you. You will not learn anything and on the downside, you will most likely struggle a lot more in the future. If you want, I can assist you with some stuff but try and do it on your own.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by CloverBrownie)
    I won't have to do Chemistry in anything I want to do in the future. It's just one module and it doesn't even tie in with any of the Geography modules. It's unnecessary stress
    what is the module on?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.