Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dont judge i base cities from how big and beautiful their primarni is.. but i didnt get a chance to visit the town centre so can anyone tell me if their Primarni is good? and what other shops are there?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I live in Nottingham and the Primark is pretty good in my opinion, it has two floors and is quite big, it also has a Costa in it! There are also all the other shops you would expect to see in a big city really, there's a new look, H&M, Topshop, River Island etc and loads of nice places to eat (including some cheaper ones!). hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahBaggaley)
    Hi! I live in Nottingham and the Primark is pretty good in my opinion, it has two floors and is quite big, it also has a Costa in it! There are also all the other shops you would expect to see in a big city really, there's a new look, H&M, Topshop, River Island etc and loads of nice places to eat (including some cheaper ones!). hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know!x
    a COSTA oh my word just take me there already

ReputationRep:
    we have loads of Costas in town too so you should be all good haha x

ReputationRep:
    Is this not a joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synchronous)
    Is this not a joke?
    i'm not jokin

ReputationRep:
    "Why did you decide to go to the University of Nottingham?"
    "Nottingham has a great Primark"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synchronous)
    "Why did you decide to go to the University of Nottingham?"
    "Nottingham has a great Primark"
    hahahah yes quite literally, my personal statement is gonna be amazing as you can tell
    if i'm gonna be staying there for 4-5 years i'm gonna need a really good primark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abiantoinette)
    hahahah yes quite literally, my personal statement is gonna be amazing as you can tell
    if i'm gonna be staying there for 4-5 years i'm gonna need a really good primark
    Each to their own

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.