Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I heard that beechcroft is about 5 people to a bathroom and all saints green is up to 11 people in a flat! That sounds like hell, does anyone who has been know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebrandy)
    I heard that beechcroft is about 5 people to a bathroom and all saints green is up to 11 people in a flat! That sounds like hell, does anyone who has been know?
    Up to 11?! I had no idea...I'm planning to apply to NUA and I'd go for All Saints Green, but that's a lot of people to me, feels a bit daunting lol. Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but hopefully someone comes by soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sbbh)
    Up to 11?! I had no idea...I'm planning to apply to NUA and I'd go for All Saints Green, but that's a lot of people to me, feels a bit daunting lol. Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but hopefully someone comes by soon!
    I went to an open day and there was a talk about the accommodation, the guy said that there wasn't enough room in halls for every new student and that it was 4-11 in a flat in all saints. I didn't get to have a look at the accommodation, wish I did now, I'm gonna email at some point I think to find out a bit more.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebrandy)
    Hey Bluebrandy,

There are currently two options for halls at NUA - All Saints Green and Beechcroft.

All Saints Green (ASG) is the newest halls of residence situated in the city centre of Norwich and is less than a 10 minute walk to NUA. All of the bedrooms at ASG are en-suit and flat sizes can vary from 4 to 11 bedrooms per communal kitchen/lounge. There are also studio flats available too. There's floor plans and films on the NUA website which showcase all of the facilities, including the secure bike storage, laundry facilties and communal green spaces.

Beechcroft is more of tradiational halls of residence and is about a 25-30 minute walk from NUA. Some of the rooms are en-suit and the others all have their own hand basin but share a communal bathroom. Floorplans, films and photographs can also be found on the NUA website of Beechcroft.

We run accommodation tours at our Open Days of both ASG and Beechcroft - if you want to visit the halls you can book a place online. Alternatively if you want to speak to the Accommodation Team at NUA you can email them on [email protected].

Hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.