demi lovato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesmynameis)
    demi lovato
    nah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ello32)
    nah
    are you being legit. she has much more talent than all three of them combined and is just as pretty

ReputationRep:
    Alicia keys is gorgeous but rihanna is beautiful. Beyonce looks like a man. I don't think I've ever looked at a photo if her in the past 20 years and said, "wow! 😍"

I know rihanna is beautiful because she's that type of girl who can look like **** and still is pretty. Therefore she's beautiful and I didn't realise this until We Found Love. Her weave was a problem but she was still so mesmerising. Never looked at Alicia and said I wanna look like her but she's no doubt attractive.

Btw I don't want to look like any of them

ReputationRep:
    are you being legit. she has much more talent than all three of them combined and is just as pretty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJqWx6SxFs

just watch the video. your wig will be blown

ReputationRep:
    Alicia keys is gorgeous but rihanna is beautiful. Beyonce looks like a man. I don't think I've ever looked at a photo if her in the past 20 years and said, "wow! 😍"

I know rihanna is beautiful because she's that type of girl who can look like **** and still is pretty. Therefore she's beautiful and I didn't realise this until We Found Love. Her weave was a problem but she was still so mesmerising. Never looked at Alicia and said I wanna look like her but she's no doubt attractive.

Btw I don't want to look like any of them
    .................?

ReputationRep:
    Given that Beyonce is universally regarded as one of the greatest vocalists of all time, I dunno about that first statement :lol: If she were among the bunch and I had to pick the best looking, though, Demi would win hands down :top:

ReputationRep:
    Demi Lovato is MUCH better looking than all three. Much, much better looking and she's not a **** either.

Musically they're all as bad as each other.

ReputationRep:
    Demi isn't more talented than Beyonce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grl9096)
    Demi isn't more talented than Beyonce
    yes she is sorrynotsorry
    beyonce is way overrated and i believe its just for her good looks. she can sing yes but many other have a higher range than her, such as demi freaking lovato

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Demi Lovato is MUCH better looking than all three. Much, much better looking and she's not a **** either.

I thought you were a lovatic, then I read your last line. and thats where you are wrong sweetie. what you hear on the radio is stuff she releases so it does well, but if you listen to perhaps her latest album, you would see otherwise. tell me what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Given that Beyonce is universally regarded as one of the greatest vocalists of all time, I dunno about that first statement :lol: If she were among the bunch and I had to pick the best looking, though, Demi would win hands down :top:
    she is only regarded as such because she is sexualised by men for her curvy body and good looks. her voice is average.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Um ok????? I'm not gonna debate PERSONAL OPINION with you. Bye 👋.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Rihanna but I'm not sure if I think this because I love her style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    .................?
    Likewise

ReputationRep:
    Miss Fenty.

ReputationRep:
    she is only regarded as such because she is sexualised by men for her curvy body and good looks. her voice is average.
    Average? Whuttt?

I’m ngl, Demi is one of my favourite vocalist - but Beyonce isn’t overrated - she dances, sings + acts amazingly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.