Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I’m 25 and I am planning to study a computer science bachelor degree, but I have some questions about my situation

1. a lot of uni require a GCSE grade in Math, but I haven't taken GCSE because I graduated from the uni in my country. Does anybody think if it would be an obstruction for me to get into uni? If I apply for the uni as a mature student, will I be exempted from this requirement because I saw quite a few uni saying they would consider mature students with no formal qualification

2. which uni is good for mature students to study computer science in London?

3. Will it be so hard for me to get into the uni if I don’t have any relevant experience whatsoever
    thank you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.