Turn on thread page Beta

What popular singers do you dislike? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ariana Grande does my fcking head.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Taylor swift because she's rude. I also don't like how she dates people, breaks up with them and then writes a song that's about them in order to remain popular. and her music isn't even good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rex Onocrotalus)
    Not a singer, but I think Red Hot Chilli Peppers make really generic and boring music. Unfortunately pretty much every 18 year old likes their music lol
    They do now, but they used to be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Michael Jackson, can't stand his voice.
    I don't like him either. I don't have anything against the guy on a personal level and I will concede that as a performer he was excellent but on a musical level he was not all that and I hate how he is held in such high esteem when there are shitloads of better pop musicians than him, who have made many more quality albums than him, with much more input than he had and are much more talented than he was.

MJ dickriders are extremely annoying as well, it's like if you dare suggest he is not as good as people think he is they act offended as if it's some ridiculous opinion. I don't think I've ever had a discussion with an MJ fan where their arguments were about the actual music. It's usually about fame, popularity, sales and dancing. I even remember one time a guy saying he was one of the greats because of charity work.

ReputationRep:
    idk about music but Chris Evan’s breakfast show can leave the premises now. I’ve actually had it with him being so rude and obnoxious. The other day someone called in and said “it’s raining here” and he goes “ UM?? NO ITS NOT BECAUSE ITS NOT RAINING HERE U DUMB!!” I mean it wasn’t exactly phrased like that but you get my point. He needs to stop please.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Stormzy. Genuinely embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exodus123)
    Stormzy. Genuinely embarrassing.
    how can u N0T like Stormy he is DA best RAPPER he's even bin on X FACT0R i bet u fink VANILLA ICE is better 😤

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    #HitlorMustFall

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.