It’s an A* with distinction in further maths
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeafyLaLa)
    It’s an A* with distinction in further maths
    Ah, thanks, nice one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alessia41)
    Congratulations! I've applied to St. Andrews too. Can I ask what your stats are?
    I’ve applied to St. Andrews as well but not heard anything. Can I ask what your stats are? I’m a Scottish application and applied for ‘no preference’ pathway. I have 7As at Nat 5 and 5 As at Higher. Ukcat 665 average. Ah worried now😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottie123)
    I’ve applied to St. Andrews as well but not heard anything. Can I ask what your stats are? I’m a Scottish application and applied for ‘no preference’ pathway. I have 7As at Nat 5 and 5 As at Higher. Ukcat 665 average. Ah worried now😬
    I'm an EU applicant but I graduated in Newcastle last July. I've been in UK since 2013 so I don't have an A level but as equivalent they will be using my degree (first class in Human Biosciences) and GCSE equivalents (1 A* 7 As 1B). UKCAT av 660 STJ band 2. Not great stats but still I believe it's worth a shot. I chose the UK pathway.

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT: 2980 band 2
    Predicted A*A*A*A* (Maths, Further maths. chemistry, physics)

GCSE's : 4 A*, 4 A, 3 B

QMUL: acknowledged
    St Andrews: Invited to interview
    Manchester: acknowledged
    Sheffield: acknowledged
    Glasgow (anatomy): offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelinthewind)
    UCL and Imperial obviously only after the BMAT is out. Last year Imperial started to send invites around Dec 8. UCL is supposed to be a bit late in sending it generally.

Kings interview only between Jan- Mar so probably they might start sending invites some time in Dec (just a guess no proof as I havent checked last years thread)

No idea abt QMUL - check last years thread to see when invites were send out.
    Thanks so much, honestly just getting impatient! fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    I'm an EU applicant but I graduated in Newcastle last July. I've been in UK since 2013 so I don't have an A level but as equivalent they will be using my degree (first class in Human Biosciences) and GCSE equivalents (1 A* 7 As 1B). UKCAT av 660 STJ band 2. Not great stats but still I believe it's worth a shot. I chose the UK pathway.
    Those are good stats, preety similar to mine, hopefully you will hear back soon (:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone on here applied to Aberdeen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akaur94)
    Those are good stats, preety similar to mine, hopefully you will hear back soon (:
    Hopefully u may hear back sooner than me though, I think RUK/EU/International applicants may be contacted later than 'locals'. Fingers crossed anyway

ReputationRep:
    I did. But I just got emails to register to the applicants portal.

ReputationRep:
    I did! I'm not sure what time they send out invites to interview, I haven't heard of anyone who's received one.

ReputationRep:
    I did. But I just got emails to register to the applicants portal.
    Same! Except they also sent me a letter in the mail with my portal details, seeing that letter with the University of Aberdeen printed on the envelope pretty much gave me a heart attack haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockGirl19)
    I did! I'm not sure what time they send out invites to interview, I haven't heard of anyone who's received one.
    I don't think they have sent any offers out yet, I have been refreshing the portal link lol They sent me a letter as well! What other unis have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they have sent any offers out yet, I have been refreshing the portal link lol They sent me a letter as well! What other unis have you applied to?
    Dundee, St Andrews and Glasgow. Haven't heard anything significant from any of them though, I guess it's just a waiting game now.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Did the letter also give you a heart attack? I was stressed af lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by escg)
    Did the letter also give you a heart attack? I was stressed af lmao
    Oh my god same. I got it on the 9th so I knew there was no chance of an interview, and immediately assumed that it was an all-out rejection or something similarly sinister.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god same. I got it on the 9th so I knew there was no chance of an interview, and immediately assumed that it was an all-out rejection or something similarly sinister.
    Those were my exact thoughts lmao, it's actually not fair that they do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by escg)
    Those were my exact thoughts lmao, it's actually not fair that they do that
    I KNOW, like who thought that would be a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    Dundee, St Andrews and Glasgow. Haven't heard anything significant from any of them though, I guess it's just a waiting game now.

What about you?
    Those are good choices! I have applied to Barts, Kings, and York (: hopefully one of them will give me an interview 😂

ReputationRep:
    Those are good choices! I have applied to Barts, Kings, and York (: hopefully one of them will give me an interview 😂
    I'm sure they will! good luck😊
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.