Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hero_Lou)
    Congrats😊
    Thank you, I remember us discussing our applications and choices last month😊 where have you applied? Good luck to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopeiseverything)
    Thank you, I remember us discussing our applications and choices last month😊 where have you applied? Good luck to you
    Yeah I do to.. still waiting though but I dont think they have even gone through my application yet 😂 I havent received that email..
    Bristol Nottingham Sheffield Leicester😅
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do to.. still waiting though but I dont think they have even gone through my application yet 😂 I havent received that email..
    Bristol Nottingham Sheffield Leicester😅
    Good luck again 😊

ReputationRep:
    Good luck again 😊
    thanks a lot❤️may I ask when you sent your application? Are they seen in time line?😂

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot❤️may I ask when you sent your application? Are they seen in time line?😂
    I sent mine 3rd October, some might consider this quite early as many people send theirs last minute. So far things are happening at expected speed for me. Next week or the one after I’m hoping to receive my UEA invitation and Southampton’s mid December hopefully 😊

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine 3rd October, some might consider this quite early as many people send theirs last minute. So far things are happening at expected speed for me. Next week or the one after I’m hoping to receive my UEA invitation and Southampton’s mid December hopefully 😊
    Well I sent it on the 13th soo.. I really like your confidence😂

ReputationRep:
    Well I sent it on the 13th soo.. I really like your confidence😂
    It’s to do with my stats really, all the unis I applied to don’t look at the PS so there won’t be any surprises for me 😊

ReputationRep:
    just got an interview for St. Andrews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulahoops360)
    Wow, well done! How recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hulahoops360)
    Congratulations! I've applied to St. Andrews too. Can I ask what your stats are?

ReputationRep:
    My friend somehow has interview from Leicester, Birmingham, and Bristol. I still got none :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Date applied 13/10
    GCSEs 9A*s 3As
    A level predicted A*s in bio, physics, maths, A in chem
    UKCAT 750 Band 1

Applied to:Bristol- just got interview!! 10/11/17
    Newcastle- acknowledgement
    Sheffield- acknowledgement
    Nottingham- acknowledgement
    Oxford (biochem)- acknowledgement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicalMedic)
    My friend somehow has interview from Leicester, Birmingham, and Bristol. I still got none :lol:
    Whatttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attempt2)
    Whatttt
    Yeah, I was like wtf how even.

Got Bham today, Leicester on Wednesday I believe and Wed/Thur she got Bristol...

#WhenYouSuddenlyDontFeelGoodAbou tUrStats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicalMedic)
    Yeah, I was like wtf how even.

Got Bham today, Leicester on Wednesday I believe and Wed/Thur she got Bristol...

#WhenYouSuddenlyDontFeelGoodAbou tUrStats
    Must have been a blissful past three days lol
    I’m hoping I’m in the next Bham batch ahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverGrowUp)
    Omg what were her stats ?
    Sorry I don't know for sure.

I think it's A*A*A*A* for A-level, and a UKCAT in the high 700s. Not sure about her GCSEs, but she told me once it was 9A* I think?

ReputationRep:
    Worried here as well. Does anyone have a feel for whether high stats people are interviewed first or is it just random?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medrat)
    Worried here as well. Does anyone have a feel for whether high stats people are interviewed first or is it just random?
    I’m actually starting to see the trends, the people with a lot of A* at gcse and a high ukcat score have an interview so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockGirl19)
    Wow, well done! How recently?
    My UCAS got sent off on the 10th October and I got my interview a few hours ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alessia41)
    Congratulations! I've applied to St. Andrews too. Can I ask what your stats are?
    Thanks! 5As at Higher, 8As at national 5 and my UKCAT was 702.5. Band 1 SJT ☺️

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.