Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My history teacher is really HOT and I have feelings for him and I can not focus in class he face is too distracting.

ReputationRep:
    What year are you in??😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymonda23)
    What year are you in??😂
    year 11
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So you want to make history with him?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly i think you should just remind yourself that your gcse's are on the line😂 he might be hot but not focusing in class because of it is a bit extreme

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on your age, which isn't mentioned so I will answer this as if you are still at school, apologies if your an adult.

It is quiet natural to get crushes on teachers when one is a certain age. It's because your hormones are starting to sort themselves out and you are deciding what you find attractive in the sex you prefer. A lot is usually due to imagination, because your teacher acts a certain way in class or at work, that isn't the real them though. We all have a certain personality we show as a profession and it is rarely the real us.

There is also such a thing as Transference, when an individual puts emotions on to a person (usually in authority like teachers, and therapists), it usually fades after a while, once the individual realises the person isn't who they thought they were.

Make a list of things that you don't actually like about the teacher, and you'll begin to see them as a person, and not as the person you think they are compared to who they a really are.

As for your teacher, he should not reciprocate your feelings in any way, he would not only loose his job, but could be arrested, so please don't push it on him. Just accept you have a crush and don't think of it going any further.

Even if the two individuals are legally adults, it's not a great position to be, as the teacher is in a place of trust, and thus shouldn't be dating his students. However I don't know the ethical framework which the teaching profession agree too, so it may not be as stringent as therapists. It would still mean disciplinary proceedings especially for a therapist to have any relationship (other then professional) with their students.

If you carry on having problems longer then 6 months, then do have a chat with the school counsellor and see what they think.

I hope that helps.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ezaz001)
    My history teacher is really HOT and I have feelings for him and I can not focus in class he face is too distracting.
    Imagine his face contorted as he sits on the toilet picking out the bogies and takes a smelly dump with oboe sized turds every morning. He then wipes his arse and gets some stuck under his finger nails which never washes out.

So now he's got snot-s**t under his nails all day.

Still think he's hot?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    Imagine his face contorted as he sits on the toilet picking out the bogies and takes a smelly dump with oboe sized turds every morning. He then wipes his arse and gets some stuck under his finger nails which never washes out.

So now he's got snot-s**t under his nails all day.

Still think he's hot?
    You couldn't come up with anything more worse could you
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by y.u.mad.bro?)
    You couldn't come up with anything more worse could you
    Oh, believe me I could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ezaz001)
    I had a massive crush on my year 10 physics teacher, and so I get your struggle. I was so shy that I found it difficult to ask for help in class. Everyone (including staff) thought he was hot and it was a bit of a running joke. However he then slept with most of our sixth form (it was a girl's school) and had to leave. Looking back on it, he was really creepy. He was a good looking guy, could have had an adult relationship, but instead chose to revel in the power he had over these adolescent girls. (I mean he was about 26 so not super old, but equally a very different maturity to 17/18 year olds.)
    So I'd say, look at it like this. If he ever reciprocated the feelings it would be so creepy and wrong, so it's best to overlook it. Or you can think about how you feel when you're objectified (personally I dislike it and I think most people do), and think how he'd feel being treated as a hot thing and not as a brilliant engaging etc teacher. 😢
    I get your struggle tho 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Stick to a rule like for every time you get distracted by him you have to write ten lines of writing in your textbook

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jump him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markovchain17)
    Stick to a rule like for every time you get distracted by him you have to write ten lines of writing in your textbook

Posted from TSR Mobile
    or get an elastic band and use it to smack your wrist each time you get naughty thoughts or look at him too long.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.