Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Emoly's attempts to somehow pass all her exams Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently in my sixth year and I am sitting one advanced higher and 3 highers.
    These are
    - Advanced Higher Modern Studies
    - Higher Business
    - Higher Maths
    - Higher RMPS

I really hope to get all Cs this year, I am struggling a little with having no motivation and I also feel quite overwhelmed with the amount of homework, studying and tests I've got but perhaps by having this I might be slightly more motivated to study and improve myself.

And just to let anyone reading this know, I absolutely love stationery! I have such an obsession with highlighters so I thought I'd show you guys my collection

Name:  IMG_E9631[1].JPG
Views: 11
Size:  209.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Today has been rather stressful as I've had so much work to complete. I managed to finish my maths and rmps homework and have almost finished both my modern studies essay and my rmps assignment first draft. My modern essay is for tomorrow so I guess I'm just either gonna have to pull an all nighter or just hand it in incomplete but at least I have done most of it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I somehow managed to finish off my essay on the criminal justice system for Modern Studies :grin:
    I also got my essay on constitutions handed back and I received 26/30! This was quite a shock as I thought I'd maybe just scraped a pass!
    I sat my business test today as I was off sick when the rest of the class did it and I think it went okay, wasn't the best but I found the wording of the questions odd so perhaps I just need more practice.

Today I've managed to finish off the maths homework I got today so now I've got to make a start to my essay on the breach of civil liberties for adv modern and finish my first draft for my rmps assignment. :boring:

ReputationRep:
    Today wasn't as productive as this last couple of days. I've not done any of my homework since coming home from school and kind of just procrastinated during my study periods :burnout:

But, I did find out that I received 27/32 in my business test! I'm rather confused on how I got this but I'm not going to complain

Submit reply
Updated: November 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.