The Student Room Group

Testicular Torsion

Right so a month-two ago, i had a pain in my testis it grew to the size of a ****ing tennis ball. It was a torsion, i went to hospital got told that they will try to untwist it but it ended up being too late :frown:. I've lost a testicle, now am really unsecure with girls and isnt it weird like with one night stands and ****? Like am unsure how to laugh it off, am scared of them judging or making fun of me?

Bit of a weird one.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Right so a month-two ago, i had a pain in my testis it grew to the size of a ****ing tennis ball. It was a torsion, i went to hospital got told that they will try to untwist it but it ended up being too late :frown:. I've lost a testicle, now am really unsecure with girls and isnt it weird like with one night stands and ****? Like am unsure how to laugh it off, am scared of them judging or making fun of me?

Bit of a weird one.

Just be confident. If they diss u just tell them that u can rock there world despite only having one ball and that they missed there chance.
Original post by Anonymous

Bit of a weird one.

Don’t even worry about it mate. I was in the same situation and lost a testicle. To make matters worse, I didn’t get the appropriate medical help and the testicle that shrunk was removed 5 years later. I don’t even see it as an issue to be fair but it shouldn’t let you feel down or “less of a man” as someone said to me. It is a medical issue and it happens so be confident 😌😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending