Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys,
    Currently I'm doing A Levels in Dubai, UAE , Im doing A2 , Originally I'm from Pakistan and my dad is thinking to move back to Pakistan this January . I've applied to some universities in UK. My current subjects are Physics, IT (AQA) and Computer Science. I did applied from school over here so yeah my school name is being appeared on application. Does this matter if i'll go back to Pakistan and register as a private candidate and give these same subjects are provide them with the results, like my subjects will be the same , i'll be registering through British council over there only I'm changing the place or you can say centre to give the exams. Do let me know about it .
    Thank you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.