Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

GYG 2017/18! (AliceV_647) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello TSR! This year I’ve decided to enter Grow Your Grades on a bit of a whim - I’ve seen it happen for a few years running, but have never thought to enter! I’m hoping that it will give me the motivation I need to succeed at A level...? 😬😂

So, here’s a bit about me...
    • My name is Alice (as you’ve probably guessed from my username!)
    • I’m 16
    • I’ve just started year 12 (first year of A levels)
    • I’m taking Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
    • I’m not sure what I want to apply to do at uni yet - possibly biomedical sciences, biological sciences or psychology
    • I do quite a lot outside of school (which makes life a bit more difficult as I never have much time to do work after school!) including ballet, singing (lessons and in a choir) and tennis
    • I am aiming for AAB in my A levels... but we’ll see how it goes 😬
    • Here are my GCSE subjects and results, if anyone’s interested:
    English Lit: 9
    English Lang: 9
    Maths: 8
    Core Science: A*
    Additional Science: A*
    Triple Science: A*
    Computing: A*
    History: A*
    Geography: A*
    Religious Studies: A*
    Spanish: A*
    BTEC Dance: Distinction*
    • I’m finding A levels really difficult BUT am also finding them really interesting so I guess it’s okay..?! 😣

Hopefully I’ll post weekly, but we’ll see how this goes... anyway, that’s me done for now!

~ Alice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.