Hello TSR! This year I’ve decided to enter Grow Your Grades on a bit of a whim - I’ve seen it happen for a few years running, but have never thought to enter! I’m hoping that it will give me the motivation I need to succeed at A level...? 😬😂
So, here’s a bit about me...
• My name is Alice (as you’ve probably guessed from my username!)
• I’m 16
• I’ve just started year 12 (first year of A levels)
• I’m taking Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
• I’m not sure what I want to apply to do at uni yet - possibly biomedical sciences, biological sciences or psychology
• I do quite a lot outside of school (which makes life a bit more difficult as I never have much time to do work after school!) including ballet, singing (lessons and in a choir) and tennis
• I am aiming for AAB in my A levels... but we’ll see how it goes 😬
• Here are my GCSE subjects and results, if anyone’s interested:
English Lit: 9
English Lang: 9
Core Science: A*
Additional Science: A*
Triple Science: A*
Religious Studies: A*
BTEC Dance: Distinction*
• I’m finding A levels really difficult BUT am also finding them really interesting so I guess it’s okay..?! 😣
Hopefully I’ll post weekly, but we’ll see how this goes... anyway, that’s me done for now!
But did you bother to watch?