Why does every TSR member have 4 A*s at A-Level? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Blunt, yes. Rude, no.
    Blunt,no,rude,yes

ReputationRep:
    Blunt, yes. Rude, no.
    I think you should read our entire conversation again and then see the rudeness.Notice how, after your sarcastic remark,I replied in a respectful manner,but you ignored what I said,disregarding everything and basically told me that I'm a troll and not to ask any questions.That is really disrespectful to someone who was just seeking some help and wanted to have a conversation with a person who goes to the same uni as I wish too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    I think you should read our entire conversation again and then see the rudeness.Notice how, after your sarcastic remark,I replied in a respectful manner,but you ignored what I said,disregarding everything and basically told me that I'm a troll and not to ask any questions.That is really disrespectful to someone who was just seeking some help and wanted to have a conversation with a person who goes to thesame uni as I wish too.
    I don't see that as rude, merely as blunt so it's a difference of opinion. Again, what are you trying to achieve here?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see that as rude, merely as blunt so it's a difference of opinion. Again, what are you trying to achieve here?
    Trying to achieve nothing.I'm just showing you that you were in the wrong.Also,if you think that that's blunt,then I hate to think what rude is to you.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to achieve nothing.I'm just showing you that you were in the wrong.Also,if you think that that's blunt,then I hate to think what rude is to you.
    Well in my opinion I was not in the wrong to assume your post was taking the piss. You can keep trying to change this until kingdom come if you like, but you won't be successful.

ReputationRep:
    Well in my opinion I was not in the wrong to assume your post was taking the piss. You can keep trying to change this until kingdom come if you like, but you won't be successful.
    Mate, it's painfully obvious you can't admit that you were wrong.

I got A*, A, B so I don’t think that’s true...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Mate, it's painfully obvious your ego is way too big to admit that you were wrong.
    Again, not at all. I was perfectly justified in making the assumption I did. Maybe your ego is too big to recognise that your post could have been perceived that way.

ReputationRep:
    Again, not at all. I was perfectly justified in making the assumption I did. Maybe your ego is too big to recognise that your post could have been perceived that way.
    You clearly insulted me in the second post,there are no assumptions to be made about that.Anyone can see that.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly insulted me in the second post,there are no assumptions to be made about that.Anyone can see that.
    I repeat, I was being blunt. I have all day to go round in circles.

ReputationRep:
    I repeat, I was being blunt. I have all day to go round in circles.
    Go do something else mate.Logic seems to defy your mind.
    I'm done with you.

ReputationRep:
    Go do something else mate.Logic seems to defy your mind.
    I'm done with you.
    You're the one who is illogical enough to not see how your post would be interpreted and you have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.

ReputationRep:
    You're the one who is illogical enough to not see how your post would be interpreted and you have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.
    Like I said,go do something useful.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said,go do something useful.
    You have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You have been dragging out a discussion over a complete non-issue. Let's see if you actually end it this time.
    arizonaidiot Can you both please stop arguing and end this here.

ReputationRep:
    Lol,still not doing something useful?

ReputationRep:
    Lol,still not doing something useful?
    Perhaps take your own advice?

ReputationRep:
    what am i seeing

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps take your own advice?
    Come on man,I can see that your precious ego has been shattered,so why don't you just go away and do something useful !

ReputationRep:
    Come on man,I can see that your precious ego has been shattered,so why don't you just go away and do something useful !
    Yours has, so once again, take your own advice. See, you weren't done

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.