Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ideal Height? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 5,7 girl and I'm never sure if people would prefer me to be taller. What's your ideal height for a partner?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    30,000 feet.

ReputationRep:
    4'9" anything taller is too shallow to demand!!

ReputationRep:
    6'3

Partly because it's my height, partly because it's about as tall as you can get whilst also being muscular and not look dorkish or lanky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ganjaweed Rebel)
    6'3

Partly because it's my height, partly because it's about as tall as you can get whilst also being muscular and not look dorkish or lanky.
    Unless you're Terry Hollands!

ReputationRep:
    Seeing how the average male in UK is 5'9-5'10, you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    5'7'' is pretty tall for a girl, I'm 6'2'' so it'd be pretty ideal for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _princessxox)
    4'9" anything taller is too shallow to demand!!
    You mean 6'5 you shallow brat

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'1 so most guys are taller than me, so it doesn't really matter much to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Unless you're Terry Hollands!
    I don't really trust pro-athletes to be natty.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really trust pro-athletes to be natty.
    Fair point, generally.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend is 6'1". That's a pretty nice height, it makes cuddles pretty awesome. Although it just means he can put things high up to mess with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ezio_)
    You mean 6'5 you shallow brat
    Im a changed woman

ReputationRep:
    Fair point, generally.
    It's good having an aesthetic physique, but when it gets to the stage that your hair is falling out, your balls are shrinking, your stomach is blown out by the enlarged organs and you have no energy off cycle, it doesn't exactly make you look like superman.

ReputationRep:
    It's good having an aesthetic physique, but when it gets to the stage that your hair is falling out, your balls are shrinking, your stomach is blown out by the enlarged organs and you have no energy off cycle, it doesn't exactly make you look like superman.
    I'm not really into any of it personally. I like watching these things (strongman especially) but I've not been into the body beautiful thing for a long time now. Too lazy, too apathetic. ha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really into any of it personally. I like watching these things (strongman especially) but I've not been into the body beautiful thing for a long time now. Too lazy, too apathetic. ha.
    I'm a complete princess frankly. I think the typical strongman looks worse than average people who don't even lift

ReputationRep:
    I'm a complete princess frankly. I think the typical strongman looks worse than average people who don't even lift
    traditionally, yeah. Changing a bit now they have finally got around to the clean eating and all that. Savickas is unrecognisable this year, Holland has dropped the gut. Dunno what took them so long, really. But yeah as I say, I don't really care about any of that stuff for me. Just enjoy watching people chuck beer kegs and pull trucks.

ReputationRep:
    male: 6'1 :smug:
    female: 5'6

ReputationRep:
    I'd honestly prefer someone around my height. So 5"4/5"5 would be ideal.

ReputationRep:
    What should be the ideal weight of a guy who is 19 and 5,11 tall?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.