Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    So i've applied to nottingham trent for pharmacology and im just curious to know if people consider it a good uni? Ive researched and have seen lots of praise for it, but some negativity aswell (as its an ex poly), but ive also seen the league tables and it has increased its rank by 10+, and according to the guardian, its even replaced QMUL (NTU is 34 atm), so, what are your veiws?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qasim Abbassi)
    Hey everyone
    So i've applied to nottingham trent for pharmacology and im just curious to know if people consider it a good uni? Ive researched and have seen lots of praise for it, but some negativity aswell (as its an ex poly), but ive also seen the league tables and it has increased its rank by 10+, and according to the guardian, its even replaced QMUL (NTU is 34 atm), so, what are your veiws?
    It's definitely seen as one of the better ex-polys in the country.

(Domestic) league tables are a bit naff

ReputationRep:
    true, how do you feel about it ?

ReputationRep:
    true, how do you feel about it ?
    I don't go to NTU, I'm at the University of Edinburgh so I don't really have a strong opinion on the university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    I don't go to NTU, I'm at the University of Edinburgh so I don't really have a strong opinion on the university.
    Thats really good!! ive applied to QMUL, UCL, KCL and Manchester along with NTU, and for some reason i really like NTU, even though the others are better!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Qasim
    May I please ask if you've had an offer back yet?

Also, what qualifications did you apply with (Level 3)?

Thanks in advance,

Haneeq.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haneeq786)
    Hi Qasim
    May I please ask if you've had an offer back yet?

Also, what qualifications did you apply with (Level 3)?

Thanks in advance,

Haneeq.
    Pm'd you

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone
    Bit of a late reply but I am in first year studying pharmacology at NTU and it is definitely a good university for this course. Lectures, seminars, online work, plenty of books in the library and academics that are currently completing research in the field!
    If you have any specific questions don't be afraid to ask

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.