Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey i will be taking this exam next january and would like to know if someone has access to last june's paper as i need revision materials. Any tips would be useful aswell. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hope this help and good luck with your revision
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf June 2017.pdf (860.3 KB, 58 views)

ReputationRep:
    a
    (Original post by superjade22)
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelabtatpast)
    Hey i will be taking this exam next january and would like to know if someone has access to last june's paper as i need revision materials. Any tips would be useful aswell. Thanks
    Hey guys, I am trying to revise for this exam, however its really difficult because the information on the BTEC book is not enough to answer the questions in the exam. I am referring to the mark scheme for some of the sample papers for example there is one that asked to mention the advantages of premium bonds and one of it was mark scheme answer was "you can purchase this in the post office" not anywhere have I been able to find info like that on the book and considering the question was out of 10 marks, and the mark scheme gave 10 answers, I will need to include that right?. So my question is how exactly do you revise for this exam because you need to make a lot of self research notes to fully understand stuff and that is a lot to do in few weeks. Also can you please recommend me any study notes/ material out there I can use.

ReputationRep:
    Hey do you happen to have the markscheme?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Have you been able to get the mark scheme in any way. I really need it, i have an exam tomorrow and i did this paper for revision but I dont know if they are right!! If you have got it, can you please attach it im here?Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muska Sadiq)
    Hi. Have you been able to get the mark scheme in any way. I really need it, i have an exam tomorrow and i did this paper for revision but I dont know if they are right!! If you have got it, can you please attach it im here?Thank You
    Hi, would you let me know how your exam goes, i have an exam on tuesday so they may be similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandamo)
    Hi, would you let me know how your exam goes, i have an exam on tuesday so they may be similar?
    I will help in any way I can... My exam is tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    hi is this the actual exam paper for PERSONAL AND BUSINESS FINANCE: UNIT 3 BTEC BUSINESS DIPLOMA

ReputationRep:
    Can someone get me the markscheme pronto.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.