ejscan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EllieRoissetter)
I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?
Woudl you be able to send these to me? Thanks
Jaisonh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes please!!!
Jaisonh
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by EllieRoissetter)
I have made notes on the material which if learned can be easy to apply to questions. Would you like me to send them to you?
Yesss please!!! x
JK2527
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
does anybody know grade boundaries of this for previous times the paper has been sat?
certiyg
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
it is 24 marks for a pass, 41 marks for a merit and 58 marks for a distinction and the highest mark you can get is 96 overall.
shelomo cohen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, guys just finished the exam how did everyone find it? I think it was too long and I didn't have time to finish it
Screw a levels
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah 2 6 markers, 1 8 marker 2 10 markers and 2 12 markers was way too much, had to rush every question just to finish itQuestions weren’t too bad but we needed more time/ less long written questions
bramblefoot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shelomo cohen)
Hi, guys just finished the exam how did everyone find it? I think it was too long and I didn't have time to finish it
How did you find the maths related questions for arabella’s business?
I couldn’t make heads or tails of it, then spent to long on those questions and ended up running out of time and I couldn’t properly answer any of the longer written questions
Also, where were you supposed to put the depreciation on the balance sheet?
Thelabtatpast
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by bramblefoot)
I couldn’t make heads or tails of it, then spent to long on those questions and ended up running out of time and I couldn’t properly answer any of the longer written questions
I know right. It was horrendous
bubble5677
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
same here did not like the paper at all did any one understand the straight line method for depreciation it did not make any sense
bramblefoot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Thelabtatpast)
I know right. It was horrendous
Exactly, I felt really confident going into that exam because I spent so much time studying it all yet nothing could have prepared me for that
shelomo cohen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For me, I was most confident with the calculations and ratios but when I saw it on the exam paper I lost my confidence but I put the depreciation on expenses where did u put it on?
bramblefoot
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shelomo cohen)
For me, I was most confident with the calculations and ratios but when I saw it on the exam paper I lost my confidence but I put the depreciation on expenses where did u put it on?
I worked out the depreciation but in the end I didn’t even manage to use in the final calculation, or fit it in because I filled all the space in with the other expenses so there was nowhere for it to go
I must have put something in that shouldn’t have gone in there
TN00
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Exam was bs, I agree there were too many longer questions. The longer questions were fairly simple, but still there were too many of them. I wasted time with the calculations and the balance sheet confused me... :confused::confused:
-KitKat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
oh my dase that exam, what the bloody hell was that??? i liked personal finance better than business finance anyone else feel the same?
and yeah they asked you to depreciate the asset but they gave u a statement of comprehensive income like what??? also where did you guys put the discount allowed figure- i put it under expenses but i have a feeling that was wrong. can anyone correct me
Thelabtatpast
Rep:
?
The grade boundaries need to go down!
Thelabtatpast
Rep:
?
Anyone remember any questions on the exam paper so i can check if i got them right.
Thelabtatpast
Rep:
?
What did you guys get for the calulations
AJ125
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by superjade22)
hope this help and good luck with your revision
could you kindly send me the mark scheme please.
=Elizabeth=
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got this exam 25th May Fun. Any revision tips would be helpful as I got no clue where to start.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (162)
83.51%
No (32)
16.49%

Watched Threads