XxKashxX
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lmao we’re asking ourselves the same question, it’s quite silly. Haha I don’t blame you, I’m the same, maybe like a 5.5/10 but nah positive thinking, as long as we try our best thats the main thing. Good luck to you tooo

(Original post by anon123a)
lol why would she not let you retake ? ahh yh 6/10 lol said 10 to make myself feel better hah anwyays goodluuckkk, ill be back to say either how bad or good it was
username4373508
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
how was it?
(Original post by XxKashxX)
Lmao we’re asking ourselves the same question, it’s quite silly. Haha I don’t blame you, I’m the same, maybe like a 5.5/10 but nah positive thinking, as long as we try our best thats the main thing. Good luck to you tooo
AQAsucks66
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did people find it?
username4373508
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
first part was good - citizen advice and all and the hakimm- what did you put for that - which ISA? second part - not as good - mind went blank on all the equatiosn
AQAsucks66
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah I agree about the first part being slightly easier. For the ISA one I'm pretty sure anyone can get full Mark's or decent Mark's by writing any of the 4 option. Personally, I thought royal bank fit in more with his purpose. What about you?? And do you remember what you out as your final answer for breakeven output for the shirts?
(Original post by anon123a)
first part was good - citizen advice and all and the hakimm- what did you put for that - which ISA? second part - not as good - mind went blank on all the equatiosn
Lewanne
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by EllieRoissetter)
If you have snapchat then I’ll be able to send you my notes that I have made. Private message me if you would like me to send them to you.
would mind sharing your notes with me please? im in my first year this year and need a little help.
johnnyjones7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Anyone got links to any unit 3: personal and business finance past papers? cant seem to find any
unknown1233
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Thelabtatpast)
Hey i will be taking this exam next january and would like to know if someone has access to last june's paper as i need revision materials. Any tips would be useful aswell. Thanks
does anyone please have free notes i will be able to use.
SosaID
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi, I’d like to ask if you know where I can get past questions to revise?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (147)
85.47%
No (25)
14.53%

Watched Threads