Turn on thread page Beta

Am I THAT ugly? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    Relax.

It is up to her. Some girls give off different vibes and dudes pick up on that. I know this for a fact from my own circle of friends.

It probably did not make sense to you, but it is an assumption. She clarified and has confirmed that was not the case.
    You're right, I don't understand, I honestly don't think that anyone understood any of what you said. She didn't need to clarify, you just needed to be able to read.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're not noticing those ninja/stealthy guys that low key check out girls (you included) so their mates/other people don't clock on to them....(basically me lmfao)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cactuss)
    You're right, I don't understand, I honestly don't think that anyone understood any of what you said. She didn't need to clarify, you just needed to be able to read.
    Lol, ok. :congrats::clap2:

Girl trust me I'm like in the same position as you but I don't let it bother me as much Because at the end of the day it's their loss. Trust me a guy with the same intellect as you WILL fawn over you and you'll both have that connection which is so much better than having guys all over you. Trust me, it's not happened to me yet. But it will. You seem like such a genuine person just hang in there GURL.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Everyone defines beauty differently. Your unique and an individual- embrace it! Also these guys who fawn over other girls, it's not that deep. You would want a guy who loves you for being you & treated you like the only girl in the world. Dont aspire to be JUST one of the girls a guy appreciates. Be THE girl a guy appreciates!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wouldn’t say I’m the best looking, but I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily bad looking,so why do guys never check me out/be interested in me? Even guys that don’t personally know me dont look twice at me or attempt to get my attention yet they fawn over other girls

I know everyone is beautiful in their own way and all that stuff, I also know this is pretty shallow but I’m just confused???

Download Bigo Live on playstore and sign up with them for free. You can meet new people on that and make money at the same time
    You will get attention from men on that.
    I just watch people's videos on it & I earn coins which I can convert into money just by doing that. But if you want to broadcast your own video's people will send you gifts and you convert it into money or if you become a host which is just having multi chats with people at the same time they pay you £400 a month I think. I'm not sure as I only heard one of the other broadcasters saying it.
    Put your real picture on it because then you might get people who ask you out.
    I've only been on it 1 month now and I've had 4 men sending me their number and asking me for my what's app number but I don't want anyone ringing me so i just give them my facebook name to contact me on instead
    Nobody is going to ask you out or you can not ask someone else out if you put up a fake picture so put your real picture even if anyone thinks their unattractive or ugly. I saw one girl who is fat & ugly getting texts from lots of men asking her out.
    It's a good laugh sometimes but people can be mean too but you can just mute them or kick them out of your broadcast
    It's not a dating site but you can meet a potential partner on it
    I've seen lots of people going on dates through it
    I've met some really nice people on it
    You can do it in your spare time even if you already have a job
    There's also a similar app called Live.Me so do both to earn more but I like Bigo Live better. You can still do tsr as it's completely different and good for getting advice, etc and if you meet anyone you can tell everybody on here what happened.
    This is the same advice for:
    ANM775
    UWS
    nluc88
    loveleest
    0To1000

ReputationRep:
    I heard guys can be shy. Also sometimes you should make the first move whether on-line or in person cuz no every guy interested will approach you.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn’t say I’m the best looking, but I wouldn’t say I’m necessarily bad looking,so why do guys never check me out/be interested in me? Even guys that don’t personally know me dont look twice at me or attempt to get my attention yet they fawn over other girls

I know everyone is beautiful in their own way and all that stuff, I also know this is pretty shallow but I’m just confused???
    HOLY HELL I've been there. Honestly. And for so long. I'm a woman too, now 22 and finally past this. Honestly you're probably not ugly! feel free to message me and I can go more into detail.

But mostly likely the reason why guys don't SEEM interested is because:

You are shy maybe
    You have not enough confidence for how pretty you actually are
    You don't mix with enough guys
    You don't mix with the right guys (mane reason I'd say)
    You don't notice when guys are interested (another main reason)
    You put out signals that you are not interested in anything (cold standoffish)
    You look too young for your age (actually a pretty big reason a lot of women go single till they are much older)
    You don't wear right clothes/hair makeup (yeah I know it's really shallow, but I used to wear WAY too much makeup, really "childish" clothes, and do my hair so wrong!)

(Original post by RonaTT)
    HOLY HELL I've been there. Honestly. And for so long. I'm a woman too, now 22 and finally past this. Honestly you're probably not ugly! feel free to message me and I can go more into detail.

But mostly likely the reason why guys don't SEEM interested is because:

You are shy maybe
    You have not enough confidence for how pretty you actually are
    You don't mix with enough guys
    You don't mix with the right guys (mane reason I'd say)
    You don't notice when guys are interested (another main reason)
    You put out signals that you are not interested in anything (cold standoffish)
    You look too young for your age (actually a pretty big reason a lot of women go single till they are much older)
    You don't wear right clothes/hair makeup (yeah I know it's really shallow, but I used to wear WAY too much makeup, really "childish" clothes, and do my hair so wrong!)
    Thanks! I PMed you if you don’t mind x

ReputationRep:
    if you want a guy go approach him instead of whining on a forum like a little pu$$y

ReputationRep:

*cough* *cough* As a pervert myself, i feel my opinion is the most relevant.

Basically you probably lack in the 2 Bs (Breast & Booty)/ have a ugly face/bad hairstyle/you're fat/have a bad personality/have a bad reputation/lack in style or fashion.

Essentially, it could be any or most of those. Tbh, if you want men too ogle you, then it's all about the 2 Bs and and/or how good your face as well as hair looks.

(Original post by Stuffme)
    if you want a guy go approach him instead of whining on a forum like a little pu$$y
    Have you even read my original post before you start commenting

ReputationRep:
    Nah I’m anon for a reason
    People cant comment on your alleged looks if they cant see you.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.