• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurawatt)
    A pusheen shaped firework :yes:
    :shock:

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    I'd say it's somewhere between celebration and commemoration.

We were sort of having our version of the French revolution about 120 years before yours.
    Yeah but at least we were successful. and being French, I don't get this whole obsession in nobility, I'm they all basically interbred and having incestuous relationships at this point. I mean, we literally killed ours. (And became laic (total separation of religion and power) at the same time, so its a win-win-win)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertySea)
    Yeah but at least we were successful. and being French, I don't get this whole obsession in nobility, I'm they all basically interbred and having incestuous relationships at this point. I mean, we literally killed ours. (And became laic (total separation of religion and power) at the same time, so its a win-win-win)
    hold up a second
    this isn't meant to be a place for you guys to conflict.
    please don't tarnish the good nature of my thread
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Name:  firework-gif1.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  90.7 KB
    (Original post by ThatsAGoodOne349)
    hold up a second
    this isn't meant to be a place for you guys to conflict.
    please don't tarnish the good nature of my thread
    It wasn't meant that way, sorry if it became like that. I wasn't trying to start conflict :/.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertySea)
    Yeah we killed ours a century before yours. Then we cancelled Christmas.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I like the large ones that sizzle and then they fly off in different directions like fish. They're pretty. So my one would be like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Then we cancelled Christmas.
    There was one English King who hated Christmas, he made it illegal to do things on Christmas, eg, sing, go to Church, eat meat... etc etc

ReputationRep:
    My firework would be a snake in the sky, so the launcher would move back and forward and shoot fireworks, which will make it look like a snake.

ReputationRep:
    One thing that I find funny about Bonfire Night is that everybody loves the fireworks display, but some hate Chemistry.
    What they don't realise is that fireworks are chemicals that react with heat to give off a colourful light.
    AKA: fireworks = Chemistry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.