Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi, be honest
    Attachment 701436

Bassicaly, i'm very skinny and that has made me self conscious because some people say my face is pretty but my body isn't so dunno?

You look fine, don't worry about it

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You look fine, don't worry about it
    Thanks, it's only because alot of guys say I have no boobs/ass, so that's made me self conscious

wow you look amazing

supermodel good looks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, it's only because alot of guys say I have no boobs/ass, so that's made me self conscious
    Different people like different things, and obviously fine, but I wouldn't let that get to you. Based on that picture it's hard to tell properly, but even if you've got a slimmer figure than others that's not an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Just seems like you're looking for validation or attention-seeking, yes you're good looking and I'm sure you already know that, lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    Bassicaly, i'm very skinny and that has made me self conscious because some people say my face is pretty but my body isn't so dunno?
    Work towards a fitness goal. Build up strength to do things others can't, and you'll find it benefits your mood too
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

(Original post by Joe1000000)
    Different people like different things, and obviously fine, but I wouldn't let that get to you. Based on that picture it's hard to tell properly, but even if you've got a slimmer figure than others that's not an issue.
    Thanks, I try not to let it effect me, I usually just wear long tops or a jacket at that makes me feel better.

(Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    What I'm confused ???
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    It's interesting what a reverse Google image search can bring up.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, be honest
    Attachment 701436
    Firstly, stop asking other peoples opinions. If u live ur life how others want u to then thats not gonna be attractive.

Some people will like u for who u are, some wont don’t get hung up on peoples opinions.

Uve got to deal the hand ur are dealt, boobs and ass dont mean u have an attractive personality.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Work towards a fitness goal. Build up strength to do things others can't, and you'll find it benefits your mood too
    Yh, I tried but then I gave up because it's so hard for me to gain weight, as in the pic my stomach is flat but my legs are thin so I will try and work on that, probably more squats

That's not you lol why is everyone on here so gullible

Yes I do

yes I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's interesting what a reverse Google image search can bring up.
    pfft lol, too true :lol:

one of the prettiest girls I have seen so you have nothing to worry about

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.