(Original post by ohole12)
    Can anyone remember what question 5 was in paper 2
    About a speech

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monelbailey)
    About a speech
    what was the actual question though

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like cheating. Yes I remember it, but why should you have the advantage over every other student who have/will be sitting the paper. Shame on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohole12)
    Can anyone remember what question 5 was in paper 2
    What was question 5 paper 1 on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliabdulla9)
    What was question 5 paper 1 on?
    A boy crossing his legs and a description of a forest

ReputationRep:
    A boy crossing his legs and a description of a forest

what was question 5 on paper 2 on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohemaax)
    what was question 5 on paper 2 on?
    A speech

ReputationRep:
    A speech
    wHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT OR P2?

ReputationRep:
    wHAT WAS THE SPEECH ABOUT OR P2?
    Something about education

ReputationRep:
    something about education
    your answers are so vague...
    What about education

ReputationRep:
    your answers are so vague...
    What about education
    I cannot remember clearly ! Something based upon grades and how we don't get the grades we want

ReputationRep:
    I cannot remember clearly ! Something based upon grades and how we don't get the grades we want
    Anyways Its more than likely you won't be getting a speech again during the summer exam . So don't count on that . The exams aren't really like their exemplars . Well mine wasn't !

ReputationRep:
    shut up dumb ass prick, who cant even remember a question that determined 25% of ur grade
    Hold on hold on..... Who are you calling a dumb ass prick mother****er? Jam your hype . Because if it's road you want road you will get . I don't do all this online **** ok! Because if this was face to face I can assure you , you wouldn't be chatting like that . Since I would rinse out your bloodclart neck for you ! Am I meant to memorise every ****ing question for your benefit and pleasure ? If I say it's about a speech and eduction ! Then it is ! Otherwise get the **** out of here and ask your teacher idiot . Because I don't have the time for your irrelevance . So check that ****er !

ReputationRep:
    shut up dumb ass prick, who cant even remember a question that determined 25% of ur grade
    I told you it's about a speech and education . What more do you want ? And I ain't dumb either. Unlike yourself. ****ing loser

ReputationRep:
    hold on hold on..... Who are you calling a dumb ass prick mother****er? Jam your hype . Because if it's road you want road you will get . I don't do all this online **** ok! Because if this was face to face i can assure you , you wouldn't be chatting like that . Since i would rinse out your bloodclart neck for you ! Am i meant to memorise every ****ing question for your benefit and pleasure ? If i say it's about a speech and eduction ! Then it is ! Otherwise get the **** out of here and ask your teacher idiot . Because i don't have the time for your irrelevance . So check that ****er !
    now i understand why you had to resit the exam...
    Cerebral cortex doesnt function properly...

ReputationRep:
    Go on prove me wrong dumb ass prick, if u get this right i will apologise, else it proves how thick ur brain is.
    What was question 5 on paper 1....

ReputationRep:
    Thats what i thought...

ReputationRep:
    Go on prove me wrong dumb ass prick, if u get this right i will apologise, else it proves how thick ur brain is.
    What was question 5 on paper 1....
    Now I'm going to explain this in a very simple and humble way , once again 🙂
    It was based on two stories and we had to Either write a story on discovery or a story suggested by the picture , with regards to an iscolated individual who was sitting on a pier around a mysterical mountain environment . Doesn't get any better detail than that . I'm not dumb either , I actually have special educational needs which effects my performance . Thank you very much and thank you for making me feel better about myself

ReputationRep:
    now i'm going to explain this in a very simple and humble way , once again 🙂
    it was based on two stories and we had to either write a story on discovery or a story suggested by the picture , with regards to an iscolated individual who was sitting on a pier around a mysterical mountain environment . doesn't get any better detail than that . I'm not dumb either , i actually have special educational needs which effects my performance . Thank you very much and thank you for making me feel better about myself
    well then..
    We kool
    u dumb prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only jk
    im not
    prick!!!!!!!!!!
    "man said road"
    what a pussy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.