Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

These fireworks are starting to annoy me Watch

ReputationRep:
    literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over

ReputationRep:
    cant be worse then where i live, i was also revising chem smh!!
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    cant be worse then where i live, i was also revising chem smh!!
    whats happening where u at
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Find solace in sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Fireworks remind me a lot about my life...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Going up in flames.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by that_guy874)
    Find solace in sleep.
    not even 19:00 yet
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

tasha_tah thoughts?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    One yeh my neighbour are white idk why they doing it and we aint ffs (firewrks)
    two there is a kid crying in the other house aswell
    and my bros got music on

and i got science playing in the background
    chaotic man
    (Original post by ray_shadows)
    whats happening where u at

ReputationRep:
    It's been non-stop for 3 days now, so annoying FFS.

I'm starting to get WW11 flashbacks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    Fireworks remind me a lot about my life...
    Spoiler:
    Show

Going up in flames.

oh come on it's not that bad
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Same here, for Fawkes sake...

ReputationRep:
    Its alright, it takes the piss when they are doing it late like yesterday they were doing it till 1:30am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Same here, for Fawkes sake...
    aha good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    It's been non-stop for 3 days now, so annoying FFS.

I'm starting to get WW11 flashbacks!
    (Original post by Sid The Kid)
    Its alright, it takes the piss when they are doing it late like yesterday they were doing it till 1:30am.
    na legit if that was happening to me i would go destroy the fireworks

ReputationRep:
    Goodness me I thought I was the only one who's getting sick of them... They've been going off since YESTERDAY night where I live and I even heard a few in the morning/afternoon when it wasn't even dark yet.

ReputationRep:
    It's bonfire night...were you really expecting anything less ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    yeah when you live in a dodgy neighbourhood, you have to really listen out if they're gunshots or fireworks lmao

that being said, I actually like the festive sort of feeling fireworks have so I dont mind the noise - just put some headphones in haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    It's bonfire night...were you really expecting anything less ?
    yeh i was expecting fireworks to go of one at a time , not 7 at once constantly to the point where it feels like i'm in afghan or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aesthetix)
    Goodness me I thought I was the only one who's getting sick of them... They've been going off since YESTERDAY night where I live and I even heard a few in the morning/afternoon when it wasn't even dark yet.
    those scum who did it in the morning did it to wake everyone up , nothing else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basicallyshrek)
    yeah when you live in a dodgy neighbourhood, you have to really listen out if they're gunshots or fireworks lmao

that being said, I actually like the festive sort of feeling fireworks have so I dont mind the noise - just put some headphones in haha
    good shout actually

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.