Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

These fireworks are starting to annoy me Watch

ReputationRep:
    You lot are such buzz kills.

ReputationRep:
    Try putting on headphones are blasting music (at the recommended volume - health and safety first) that's really calming, like rain.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    You lot are such buzz kills.
    ok bud i'll come to your house and start setting off multiple fireworks at once for constant hours , then we'll see who's the buzz kill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future-Barista)
    Try putting on headphones are blasting music (at the recommended volume - health and safety first) that's really calming, like rain.
    yeh i'll do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    ok bud i'll come to your house and start setting off multiple fireworks at once for constant hours , then we'll see who's the buzz kill
    Knock yourself out, i like fireworks.
    Either way its not like you didnt have fair warning for this guy fawkes has been celebrated for just a wee while and all...

ReputationRep:
    Ok even more annoyed than I was 5 minutes ago, the family (2 houses down) were doing the screeching fireworks yesterday and now they've started again today. It's genuinely not even entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Knock yourself out, i like fireworks.
    Either way its not like you didnt have fair warning for this guy fawkes has been celebrated for just a wee while and all...
    name the place bud

ReputationRep:
    Feel your pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sid The Kid)
    Ok even more annoyed than I was 5 minutes ago, the family (2 houses down) were doing the screeching fireworks yesterday and now they've started again today. It's genuinely not even entertaining.
    ouch i hate those , hide under the covers

ReputationRep:
    name the place bud
    Name what place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Name what place?
    ur place

ReputationRep:
    ur place u fruitcake
    awww babe, are you getting upset by the big scary noises and lashing out by implying im a gay? Bless you.

ReputationRep:
    literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over
    ur an idiot nothing wrong with fireworks me and my mates love letting fireworks off in the street and scaring the old people and pets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    awww babe, are you getting upset by the big scary noises and lashing out by implying im a gay? Bless you.
    it takes alot to scare me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Y)
    ur an idiot nothing wrong with fireworks me and my mates love letting fireworks off in the street and scaring the old people and pets
    who tf sets fireworks of in the streets

ReputationRep:
    it takes alot to scare me
    But a little bang and light apparently makes you tremble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    But a little bang and light apparently makes you tremble?
    there is a difference between annoyed and tremble , maybe spend time looking up what they mean

ReputationRep:
    there is a difference between annoyed and tremble , maybe spend time looking up what they mean
    At any rate, you're being a bit of a pussy. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over
    I can't really offer a solution (except maybe ear plugs) but I can sympathise completely roll on Christmas, Guy Fawkes is overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    At any rate, you're being a bit of a pussy. Grow up.
    being a pussy for what , in case you haven't noticed i'm not the only guy here who thinks this , go get a life before trying to act hard on the internet kid

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.