Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

These fireworks are starting to annoy me Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    being a pussy for what , in case you haven't noticed i'm not the only guy here who thinks this , go get a life before trying to act hard on the internet kid
    Acting hard, niceee is this coming from the pleb who wants to 'come around to mine'?
    Kid? That's cute, I feel obliged to point out i'm around 5yrs older than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Acting hard, niceee is this coming from the pleb who wants to 'come around to mine'?
    Kid? That's cute, I feel obliged to point out i'm around 5yrs older than you.
    wow your 5 years older and your practically ******** yourself at the fact that i wanna come over and set fireworks of , you're the pussy here . Also you say you're not acting hard but went out of your way to say how many years older u are like i give a **** , go back to your uni course u saddo

ReputationRep:
    wow your 5 years older and your practically ******** yourself at the fact that i wanna come over and set fireworks of , you're the pussy here . Also you say you're not acting hard but went out of your way to say how many years older u are like i give a **** , go back to your uni course u saddo
    If memory serves i actually said 'knock yourself out, i like fireworks' soo....
    awe sweet you seem to be getting upset :')
    I'm not at university, but i guess at least i got in and given your piss poor grades it seems you wont be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    If memory serves i actually said 'knock yourself out, i like fireworks' soo....
    awe sweet you seem to be getting upset :'
    I'm not at university, but i guess at least i got in and given your piss poor grades it seems you wont be
    you just proved my point again , you think you're the bigger person when you're saying "awe sweet" you're literally just agreeing what i said u donkey XD

ReputationRep:
    Same here! Plus my dog is going ballistic!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lgae12)
    Same here! Plus my dog is going ballistic!!
    hope he's ok , try calming him down just in case

ReputationRep:
    you just proved my point again , you think you're the bigger person when you're saying "awe sweet" you're literally just agreeing what i said u donkey XD
    Mmm not quite. I mean, i guess, I do think i'm 'the bigger person' since you're the one getting so overly upset by a couple of comments on TSR...

Oh.. ouch the pain of being called a donkey?

ReputationRep:
    It does get annoying after some time! Espo when they do it so close to your window
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It's not too bad. The fireworks itself are tolerable. It's even worse when you dog's all stressed too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Mmm not quite. I mean, i guess, I do think i'm 'the bigger person' since you're the one getting so overly upset by a couple of comments on TSR...

Oh.. ouch the pain of being called a donkey?
    you know you ****ed up when you're in the minority side of my thread , so clearly there's nothing to be upset about

ReputationRep:
    hope he's ok , try calming him down just in case
    Thank you, he's calmed down a bit now. However he contrasts greatly with my cat who doesn't care at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    tasha_tah thoughts?
    whenevr i hear the fireworks, i quickly try n look at where theyre coming from n they look sooo nice:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I cannot relate to this enough right now
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by tasha_tah)
    whenevr i hear the fireworks, i quickly try n look at where theyre coming from n they look sooo nice:rofl:
    :rofl: truuu, they kinda scare my dogs thoughhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: truuu, they kinda scare my dogs thoughhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha looooool omg do ur dog get scared:rofl: idk whyy i find that funny lmao
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

hahaha looooool omg do ur dog get scared:rofl: idk whyy i find that funny lmao
    cuz you don't rike dogs? :erm: yeahhh one of them is scared of legit everything including thunder

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cuz you don't rike dogs? :erm: yeahhh one of them is scared of legit everything including thunder

Posted from TSR Mobile
    NOO cos dogs ar elike scary and yh im scared of em lmao n omg thats actually well cute

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so anti social

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    You guys are so anti social
    I’m the most anti social prick you’ll ever meet.

ReputationRep:
    They happen around my area all the time not even on holidays lol it's always roadmen or kids, nothing major.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.