The Student Room Group

These fireworks are starting to annoy me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ray_Shadows
being a pussy for what , in case you haven't noticed i'm not the only guy here who thinks this , go get a life before trying to act hard on the internet kid

Acting hard, niceee is this coming from the pleb who wants to 'come around to mine'?
Kid? That's cute, I feel obliged to point out i'm around 5yrs older than you.
Original post by Napp
Acting hard, niceee is this coming from the pleb who wants to 'come around to mine'?
Kid? That's cute, I feel obliged to point out i'm around 5yrs older than you.

wow your 5 years older and your practically ******** yourself at the fact that i wanna come over and set fireworks of , you're the pussy here . Also you say you're not acting hard but went out of your way to say how many years older u are like i give a **** , go back to your uni course u saddo
Reply 42
wow your 5 years older and your practically ******** yourself at the fact that i wanna come over and set fireworks of , you're the pussy here . Also you say you're not acting hard but went out of your way to say how many years older u are like i give a **** , go back to your uni course u saddo

If memory serves i actually said 'knock yourself out, i like fireworks' soo....
awe sweet you seem to be getting upset :')
I'm not at university, but i guess at least i got in and given your piss poor grades it seems you wont be :smile:
Original post by Napp
If memory serves i actually said 'knock yourself out, i like fireworks' soo....
awe sweet you seem to be getting upset :':wink:
I'm not at university, but i guess at least i got in and given your piss poor grades it seems you wont be :smile:

you just proved my point again , you think you're the bigger person when you're saying "awe sweet" you're literally just agreeing what i said u donkey XD
Reply 44
Same here! Plus my dog is going ballistic!!
Original post by Lgae12
Same here! Plus my dog is going ballistic!!

hope he's ok , try calming him down just in case
Reply 46
you just proved my point again , you think you're the bigger person when you're saying "awe sweet" you're literally just agreeing what i said u donkey XD

Mmm not quite. I mean, i guess, I do think i'm 'the bigger person' since you're the one getting so overly upset by a couple of comments on TSR...

Oh.. ouch the pain of being called a donkey?
Reply 47
It does get annoying after some time! Espo when they do it so close to your window
Reply 48
It's not too bad. The fireworks itself are tolerable. It's even worse when you dog's all stressed too
Original post by Napp
Mmm not quite. I mean, i guess, I do think i'm 'the bigger person' since you're the one getting so overly upset by a couple of comments on TSR...

Oh.. ouch the pain of being called a donkey?

you know you ****ed up when you're in the minority side of my thread , so clearly there's nothing to be upset about
Reply 50
hope he's ok , try calming him down just in case

Thank you, he's calmed down a bit now. However he contrasts greatly with my cat who doesn't care at all!
Original post by wolfmoon88
@tasha_tah thoughts? :tongue:

whenevr i hear the fireworks, i quickly try n look at where theyre coming from n they look sooo nice:rofl:
I cannot relate to this enough right now
Original post by tasha_tah
whenevr i hear the fireworks, i quickly try n look at where theyre coming from n they look sooo nice:rofl:

:rofl: truuu, they kinda scare my dogs thoughhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: truuu, they kinda scare my dogs thoughhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha looooool omg do ur dog get scared:rofl: idk whyy i find that funny lmao
hahaha looooool omg do ur dog get scared:rofl: idk whyy i find that funny lmao

cuz you don't rike dogs? :tongue: :erm: yeahhh one of them is scared of legit everything including thunder

Posted from TSR Mobile
cuz you don't rike dogs? :tongue: :erm: yeahhh one of them is scared of legit everything including thunder

Posted from TSR Mobile

NOO cos dogs ar elike scary and yh im scared of em lmao n omg thats actually well cute:tongue:
You guys are so anti social
Original post by Salt Queen
You guys are so anti social

I’m the most anti social prick you’ll ever meet.

They happen around my area all the time not even on holidays lol it's always roadmen or kids, nothing major.

Quick Reply

Latest