Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

These fireworks are starting to annoy me watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    They happen around my area all the time not even on holidays lol it's always roadmen or kids, nothing major.
    omg then youre probs used to it:rolleyes: it mainly only happens near bonfire night round here hence its excitingg:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    November 5th fine, maybe the weekend, but not in the week, for me. Organised displays only so people know when to keep pets indoors, or avoid them if fireworks frighten them or bring back painful memories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    omg then youre probs used to it:rolleyes: it mainly only happens near bonfire night round here hence its excitingg:rofl:
    I've grown used to the boom skrrr pa 😂

ReputationRep:
    Plug in some headphones/earphones and throw on some classical music.

That is what I am doing currently - I'm revising Computer Science and listening to Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata. I'm also scared of Fireworks as I hate anything that is loud. So the Classical music really helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    literally i'm at home trying to revise chemistry and it sounds like i'm in the middle of war or some **** , there's literally just been constant fireworks going off multiple times all at once , idc if someone sets one of and then another till they run out , but there are people who are setting 6 or 7 and releasing them at once , it honestly sounds like gunfire and that's literally all they're doing, i get ppl want to enjoy....whatever this day is meant to symbolize but some people just need to chill out with their ammunition , it legit feels like there's a bomb going of every 20 sec rant over
    Same I GET YOU!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    NOO cos dogs ar elike scary and yh im scared of em lmao n omg thats actually well cute
    Mine are cuteee :lol: I laugh at the dog and she hates me sometimes :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I live on an estate where fireworks are literally an everyday or every night occurrence. Weekends are the worst. Asian weddings are the main source of firework displays. No regard for anyone else, start at around 8 pm and continue until the early hours. This also includes revving up their hired cars and riding them around the estate pissing off the residents.
    When I finish my degree this year, I will be moving somewhere where when I wake up in the morning, I just want to see a cow or two, maybe a sheep, and the postman. Can't wait.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.