Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Maybe licked dry blood? Maybe Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got a funko pop last week, i left it on the side, it took around 3 weeks to arrive from america. The funko pops come in a cardboard box and the figure is contained in plastic but the box isnt sealed. I opened it up and on the pop hair, there was a small bright red mark on the hairline. I tried rubbing the mark and nothing so just licked it with out thinking. I realised what id done so spat straight away and kept spitting then washed my mouth with soap and rinsed my mouth out. I went back to tge pop and rubbed it again while it was still wet and still didn’t come off. The pop does have bright red shoes and the mark, in the right light does shine. And is bright red and wouldn’t come off by rubbing it or with liquid coming off.

ReputationRep:
    3 week old dried blood wouldn't be bright red, more of a browny colour. You're fine.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsg9)
    3 week old dried blood wouldn't be bright red, more of a browny colour. You're fine.

Thank you, I thought that, i think it is just paint, but got anxiety and hit the panic button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsg9)
    Plus it would be more than 3 weeks, it took at least 3 weeks to arrive sndbive had it a week. Plus the time america had it, then plus the time from painting (which is probably whay the bright red mark is) to the packaging then postibg to America

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logan0492)
    Plus it would be more than 3 weeks, it took at least 3 weeks to arrive sndbive had it a week. Plus the time america had it, then plus the time from painting (which is probably whay the bright red mark is) to the packaging then postibg to America
    Exactly. Plus the time you were wiping it and then plus the time you were licking it. Probably also plus the time you were washing out your mouth if you said it was still there afterwards. I assume it was this same bright red colour?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsg9)
    Exactly. Plus the time you were wiping it and then plus the time you were licking it. Probably also plus the time you were washing out your mouth if you said it was still there afterwards. I assume it was this same bright red colour?
    Just touched the mark really, then backed off straight away.

Yep still there and it is shiny if you get the light right. Wont shift and hasnt moved. Still bright red mark

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.