Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guy I am seeing said let daddy come to you during sex last night Watch

ReputationRep:
    first year of uni and im seeing this guy in halls and last night we had sex for the first time and he said when he was about to c u m let daddy come to you and i was like wtf and i kinda kicked him out and told him to go you see i was abused by my father when i was young and he tried saying sorry today the guy but i been ignoring his texts

ReputationRep:
    Did he know you were abused by your dad before you had sex? If not, you can't really blame him. You don't just assume or ask people "were you abused as a kid?". If I were you I'd forgive him and explain why you reacted like that and try and move on.

ReputationRep:
    The whole 'daddy' thing seems to be popular now, I just find it gross. He was about to *** and probably wasn't thinking. I'd just explain that you're not okay with it because you had problems with your dad growing up. If he's a decent guy he'll not bring it up again.

ReputationRep:
    Im a guy and I find the whole "Daddy" thing such a turn off. First of all its, Dad (or rather abba/abuji), and I don't really get it? If i'm the daddy then is she my daughter? Is this incest? Is it supposed to show i'm masculine or something? Does really saying the word "daddy" turn anyone on? Like im I really going to orgasm if you say "Daddy"? Am I really going to get an erection if you constantly whisper "daddy" into my ear?

Am I looking too far deep into this "Daddy" nonsense?....Anyways, the guy might not have known that you were abused, so I would forgive him ,it was just a mistake, talk to him about it, maybe he will also forgive and you will both be understanding of each other. Speaking of understanding, I need to gain deeper understanding about the word "Daddy"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    The whole 'daddy' thing seems to be popular now, I just find it gross. He was about to *** and probably wasn't thinking. I'd just explain that you're not okay with it because you had problems with your dad growing up. If he's a decent guy he'll not bring it up again.
    sameeee

ReputationRep:
    Guys who day that daddy **** are into young girls that is weird

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, he didn't know you'd been abused. However he should have considered the fact that the whole "daddy" kink grosses a lot of people out and would make some people uncomfortable if brought up during sex. IMO guys who are into the "daddy" stuff are strange because they want you to address them in the way that a little girl, let's say under 10, would address her father, so just don't be surprised if he's into weirder stuff.

ReputationRep:
    As in Daddy pig in Peppa pig

ReputationRep:
    lmao that daddy stuff is so cringe.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.