The Student Room Group

University Interview Portfolio advice

I've just applied to the unis I want to go to for graphic design and have to have a portfolio for all the interviews put have no idea what to do for one. Anyone have any ideas??
Wondering what unis you applied for? I recently went to the De Montfort Open day and they gave us a booklet with portfolio advice for graphic design. I could send pics of it if you want?
Original post by electramoon
Wondering what unis you applied for? I recently went to the De Montfort Open day and they gave us a booklet with portfolio advice for graphic design. I could send pics of it if you want?

Yes please can I see it....
Are all of your interviews requiring a physical portfolio, or digital one? And they should state on their websites what they expect of a portfolio (usually on the course page or a separate PDF file).
Reply 4
Hey im applying for graphic design too, when i went to an open day one requested an essay and a maximum of 20 pages. For a physical portfolio im doing two A3 pages on an A2 280gsm sheet to count as one page. Always showcase your best work! What unis are you applying to? Might have the same choices!!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest