Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I get bullied the hell out of.... Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I'm not doing this for any sympathy etc.
    I was just wondering, if it would be rational of me to leave school after this year, it's not nice walking around the school hearing your name being heckled, your parents being mocked then when I sit at a table ppl putting forks on my bag... Then when I report it, everything intensifies. So for the last two years I haven't said a word about any of this.
    Although initally I would've liked to do A Levels and then Uni, I'm not sure if just work would be better for me. Because all this is sorting of ruining me, I can't really come out speak to ppl, hold a conversation and before you think I'm just a sissy for ranting on the internet - Honestly, never in my life have I come online for my problems, I'm not doing this out of preference...

ReputationRep:
    What year are you in? If you're in year 11 / year 13 and you're preparing for final exams, then just hold out for a few more months until those exams come up and are done. You can try to get your school to let you revise at home if they know about your situation. If you're in year 11 move out of school after your exams (and start applying to other schools now - if you get great results you'll be accepted into a much better school which will have a friendly environment).

Otherwise, get out of your school ASAP. You are hurting your own education by constantly being stressed and worried about bullying. It will seriously impact your grades if it's as serious as you described.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    What year are you in? If you're in year 11 / year 13 and you're preparing for final exams, then just hold out for a few more months until those exams come up and are done. You can try to get your school to let you revise at home if they know about your situation. If you're in year 11 move out of school after your exams (and start applying to other schools now - if you get great results you'll be accepted into a much better school which will have a friendly environment).

Otherwise, get out of your school ASAP. You are hurting your own education by constantly being stressed and worried about bullying. It will seriously impact your grades if it's as serious as you described.
    I'm in Yr11, one of the main reasons why I made this is because changing schools isn't an option we just recently changed house. And tbh if I was to relocate despite that I'd be too paranoid to make new friends etc.

Ermm my mocks are coming up do you think the school will allow me to revise at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamantacademic)
    I was just wondering, if it would be rational of me to leave school after this year, it's not nice walking around the school hearing your name being heckled, your parents being mocked then when I sit at a table ppl putting forks on my bag... Then when I report it, everything intensifies. So for the last two years I haven't said a word about any of this.
    Although initally I would've liked to do A Levels and then Uni, I'm not sure if just work would be better for me. Because all this is sorting of ruining me, I can't really come out speak to ppl, hold a conversation and before you think I'm just a sissy for ranting on the internet - Honestly, never in my life have I come online for my problems, I'm not doing this out of preference...
    Hi, sorry to hear this, very awful. If possible try and hang until the end of year11 and then for a levels change to a diff sixth form or college? If this isnt do-able i suggest you inform your teachers/head of year and ask if you’re able to stay home for revision?

ReputationRep:
    Grab one of the people bullying you by their nutsack and tell them if they every come near or speak to you again you will slit their ****ing throat

Most bullies really are cowards and only pick on people they deem unlikely to bite back. So bite back hard!!!! Or alternatively, from personal experience getting your parents to make a direct visit to their house works quite well.

It would be such a shame for your plans and ambitions to be ruined by a bunch of spineless ***** like this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Yr11, one of the main reasons why I made this is because changing schools isn't an option we just recently changed house. And tbh if I was to relocate despite that I'd be too paranoid to make new friends etc.

Ermm my mocks are coming up do you think the school will allow me to revise at home?
    Dunno it depends on the school and the headmaster/headmistress in particular. Remember they’re humans and they make a decision in their minds, not with a checklist. Is it that unbearable that revising by yourself (and coming in occasionally to ask teachers about work etc.) would benefit you more? Because if is you’d better scream from the rooftops that you’re not happy.

And don’t worry about making friends on a new school. Apply to a good school (maybe a Grammar school? There some good ones in Sutton, Wallington etc. Assuming you live in London) you will have no trouble fitting in. And I can promise nobody will bully you. There was some kid who joined us this year (year 12) who talks weird and is a little bit autistic, who went on a rant about Britain reclaiming it’s empire and whatnot (tongue in cheek I think / sarcastically i think) and the whole assembly just clapped and cheered at the end. That’s the sort of atmosphere you’ll get in a good school.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    Hi, sorry to hear this, very awful. If possible try and hang until the end of year11 and then for a levels change to a diff sixth form or college? If this isnt do-able i suggest you inform your teachers/head of year and ask if you’re able to stay home for revision?
    Thank for your response, yes after making this thread I'm pleased to know such an option is available for revising at home! Honestly this would help a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Grab one of the people bullying you by their nutsack and tell them if they every come near or speak to you again you will slit their ****ing throat

Most bullies really are cowards and only pick on people they deem unlikely to bite back. So bite back hard!!!! Or alternatively, from personal experience getting your parents to make a direct visit to their house works quite well.

It would be such a shame for your plans and ambitions to be ruined by a bunch of spineless ***** like this
    What a load of nonsense. This is systematic, and is done by a GROUP of people. He cannot outmatch them without sinking to their level, and even if he does he has no time in playing the hero (it WILL backfire). This is such poor advice I'm wondering whether you've ever been bullied before.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

Lol I wouldn't have half the courage to do that, knowing the fact I stay home most(pretty much all) of the time and sit crying in my room a lot, I'm an emotional wreck.

ReputationRep:
    Thank for your response, yes after making this thread I'm pleased to know such an option is available for revising at home! Honestly this would help a lot
    I Know when i was doin GCSES we would be allowed to do individual revision not so much ‘study leave’ but going off to seperate class rooms etc. I highly suggest u email ur head of year or ask during lessons if u can go to a diff class or the canteen to revise. Hope it works out

ReputationRep:
    Lol I wouldn't have half the courage to do that, knowing the fact I stay home most(pretty much all) of the time and sit crying in my room a lot, I'm an emotional wreck.
    Doing that isn't courageous, it's stupid and misguided. I tried doing it once and bullying intensified for a brief time before it stopped again.

ReputationRep:
    For revising at home, you'll have to talk to your school - it will vary. Arrange a meeting with your head of year / headteacher, and ask them not to do anything, just let you revise at home Best wishes

ReputationRep:
    Take the opportunity. And talk to every one of your teachers individually before you go home. Take their emails, let them know you want them to send any useful materials, and ask them when you can come into school to talk to them about help with revision etc.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of nonsense. This is systematic, and is done by a GROUP of people. He cannot outmatch them without sinking to their level, and even if he does he has no time in playing the hero (it WILL backfire). This is such poor advice I'm wondering whether you've ever been bullied before.
    Hahahaha yes really is a load of nonsense despite the fact that it HAS worked for me on numerous occasions. The world isn’t a nice diplomatic peaceful place and sometimes the only thing that works is to put the fear of god into someone.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha yes really is a load of nonsense despite the fact that it HAS worked for me on numerous occasions. The world isn’t a nice diplomatic peaceful place and sometimes the only thing that works is to put the fear of god into someone.
    I just hope people have enough sense to ignore your advice. You have no idea what kind of bullies these are. Confronting them will anger them more and they will retaliate with more ferocity. They feed off of upsetting you. OP will just make life worse for himself.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the only thing I dread now is school tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them, like I used to. And i don't mean pretend they don't exist. Literally stay as far away as from them as possible, and out of sight of the bullies. Run away into a school building if they start heckling / chasing you.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not stay in doors eg in the library at lunch time or..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them, like I used to. And i don't mean pretend they don't exist. Literally stay as far away as from them as possible, and out of sight of the bullies. Run away into a school building if they start heckling / chasing you.
    Yeah when it happens that's my primary aim to become unnoticed, I've often waited for time to go in the toilets I just end up on my phone for a while which isn't bad the only issue with tht is the place stinks with crap on the floor but hey I prefer that 10000000x then what happens outside
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    Can you not stay in doors eg in the library at lunch time or..
    Yeah library used to be my home but now due to exam season they come in a lot, now I either go outside and get a table but some of the other boys occupy other tables so it's the toilets or anywhere I can just hide or sit really...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.