Turn on thread page Beta

I get bullied the hell out of.... watch

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I'm not doing this for any sympathy etc.
    I was just wondering, if it would be rational of me to leave school after this year, it's not nice walking around the school hearing your name being heckled, your parents being mocked then when I sit at a table ppl putting forks on my bag... Then when I report it, everything intensifies. So for the last two years I haven't said a word about any of this.
    Although initally I would've liked to do A Levels and then Uni, I'm not sure if just work would be better for me. Because all this is sorting of ruining me, I can't really come out speak to ppl, hold a conversation and before you think I'm just a sissy for ranting on the internet - Honestly, never in my life have I come online for my problems, I'm not doing this out of preference...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    What year are you in? If you're in year 11 / year 13 and you're preparing for final exams, then just hold out for a few more months until those exams come up and are done. You can try to get your school to let you revise at home if they know about your situation. If you're in year 11 move out of school after your exams (and start applying to other schools now - if you get great results you'll be accepted into a much better school which will have a friendly environment).

Otherwise, get out of your school ASAP. You are hurting your own education by constantly being stressed and worried about bullying. It will seriously impact your grades if it's as serious as you described.
    I'm in Yr11, one of the main reasons why I made this is because changing schools isn't an option we just recently changed house. And tbh if I was to relocate despite that I'd be too paranoid to make new friends etc.

Ermm my mocks are coming up do you think the school will allow me to revise at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamantacademic)
    I was just wondering, if it would be rational of me to leave school after this year, it's not nice walking around the school hearing your name being heckled, your parents being mocked then when I sit at a table ppl putting forks on my bag... Then when I report it, everything intensifies. So for the last two years I haven't said a word about any of this.
    Although initally I would've liked to do A Levels and then Uni, I'm not sure if just work would be better for me. Because all this is sorting of ruining me, I can't really come out speak to ppl, hold a conversation and before you think I'm just a sissy for ranting on the internet - Honestly, never in my life have I come online for my problems, I'm not doing this out of preference...
    Hi, sorry to hear this, very awful. If possible try and hang until the end of year11 and then for a levels change to a diff sixth form or college? If this isnt do-able i suggest you inform your teachers/head of year and ask if you’re able to stay home for revision?

ReputationRep:
    Grab one of the people bullying you by their nutsack and tell them if they every come near or speak to you again you will slit their ****ing throat

Most bullies really are cowards and only pick on people they deem unlikely to bite back. So bite back hard!!!! Or alternatively, from personal experience getting your parents to make a direct visit to their house works quite well.

It would be such a shame for your plans and ambitions to be ruined by a bunch of spineless ***** like this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    Hi, sorry to hear this, very awful. If possible try and hang until the end of year11 and then for a levels change to a diff sixth form or college? If this isnt do-able i suggest you inform your teachers/head of year and ask if you’re able to stay home for revision?
    Thank for your response, yes after making this thread I'm pleased to know such an option is available for revising at home! Honestly this would help a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Grab one of the people bullying you by their nutsack and tell them if they every come near or speak to you again you will slit their ****ing throat

Most bullies really are cowards and only pick on people they deem unlikely to bite back. So bite back hard!!!! Or alternatively, from personal experience getting your parents to make a direct visit to their house works quite well.

It would be such a shame for your plans and ambitions to be ruined by a bunch of spineless ***** like this
    Lol I wouldn't have half the courage to do that, knowing the fact I stay home most(pretty much all) of the time and sit crying in my room a lot, I'm an emotional wreck.

ReputationRep:
    Thank for your response, yes after making this thread I'm pleased to know such an option is available for revising at home! Honestly this would help a lot
    I Know when i was doin GCSES we would be allowed to do individual revision not so much ‘study leave’ but going off to seperate class rooms etc. I highly suggest u email ur head of year or ask during lessons if u can go to a diff class or the canteen to revise. Hope it works out

ReputationRep:
    For revising at home, you'll have to talk to your school - it will vary. Arrange a meeting with your head of year / headteacher, and ask them not to do anything, just let you revise at home Best wishes

ReputationRep:
    What a load of nonsense. This is systematic, and is done by a GROUP of people. He cannot outmatch them without sinking to their level, and even if he does he has no time in playing the hero (it WILL backfire). This is such poor advice I'm wondering whether you've ever been bullied before.
    Hahahaha yes really is a load of nonsense despite the fact that it HAS worked for me on numerous occasions. The world isn’t a nice diplomatic peaceful place and sometimes the only thing that works is to put the fear of god into someone.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the only thing I dread now is school tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh the only thing I dread now is school tomorrow!
    Can you not stay in doors eg in the library at lunch time or..

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them, like I used to. And i don't mean pretend they don't exist. Literally stay as far away as from them as possible, and out of sight of the bullies. Run away into a school building if they start heckling / chasing you.
    Yeah when it happens that's my primary aim to become unnoticed, I've often waited for time to go in the toilets I just end up on my phone for a while which isn't bad the only issue with tht is the place stinks with crap on the floor but hey I prefer that 10000000x then what happens outside

ReputationRep:
    Can you not stay in doors eg in the library at lunch time or..
    Yeah library used to be my home but now due to exam season they come in a lot, now I either go outside and get a table but some of the other boys occupy other tables so it's the toilets or anywhere I can just hide or sit really...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah library used to be my home but now due to exam season they come in a lot, now I either go outside and get a table but some of the other boys occupy other tables so it's the toilets or anywhere I can just hide or sit really...
    This is really horrible and honestly have no idea what to say back. i just hope u can push through. Perhaps try going to lunch time clubs or revision boosters just to kill time. Legit wish I could help

ReputationRep:
    This is really horrible and honestly have no idea what to say back. i just hope u can push through. Perhaps try going to lunch time clubs or revision boosters just to kill time. Legit wish I could help
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Just know you'll get the end laugh and not them (know this from personal exp )

ReputationRep:
    I also know this from personal exp. I was bullied in primary school and in secondary and in Year 10 I was cyber bullied by my school mates, and had to report it to the head of year. It mostly stopped except for a couple kids (who both left the school this year because they didn’t meet grade requirements for GCSE). Needless to say I trounced nearly everybody in my year a few months ago with 10 A*’s and 3 A’s. The (now former) bullies have yet to even make eye contact with me but then again half of them are gone and the other half have to deal with bad grades for 2 years. ☺️

The plus side is that the fact some of the bad kids left means the people that bullied me who stayed behind are no longer bullies and are quite nice to talk to tbh
    Literally my life story. Bullied in primary throughout the whole of secondary. After year 11, I got the last laugh. Aced everything, got into my chosen sixth form. one girl (main bully) would brag about her applying for a grammer school, year 11 results day came she didnt even get in. I passed my driving and drive past her most days and the look on her face is crazzyyy. Now at uni doing crim n law and the rest of the ***** are still retaking

ReputationRep:
    I also know this from personal exp. I was bullied in primary school and in secondary and in Year 10 I was cyber bullied by my school mates, and had to report it to the head of year. It mostly stopped except for a couple kids (who both left the school this year because they didn’t meet grade requirements for GCSE). Needless to say I trounced nearly everybody in my year a few months ago with 10 A*’s and 3 A’s. The (now former) bullies have yet to even make eye contact with me but then again half of them are gone and the other half have to deal with bad grades for 2 years. ☺️

The plus side is that the fact some of the bad kids left means the people that bullied me who stayed behind are no longer bullies and are quite nice to talk to tbh
    Wow I hope I can achieve similar grades, but in my case it is my fault to a extent as I understand why no one would want to be friends/hang out with me, i don't really have any qualities or a personality ppl look for

ReputationRep:
    Wow I hope I can achieve similar grades, but in my case it is my fault to a extent as I understand why no one would want to be friends/hang out with me, i don't really have any qualities or a personality ppl look for
    tbh this has nothing to do with you. its just pure pride and lack of acceptance from others. I would like to say this will change for you hopefully in sixth form/college/uni. ppl are much more accepting and more focused on studies rather than trying to fit in or bullying others. In other words, ppl mature

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know what you are going through. I was bullied from year 7-11. I am in my final year of a levels now. If you want to private message I can try and give you advice that I done while I was going though it and maybe it could help you aswell. Especially thinking of your next steps, i wouldn’t ever let bullying stop you from continuing with education if that is what you wanted to do!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.