Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I get bullied the hell out of.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamantacademic)
    Yeah when it happens that's my primary aim to become unnoticed, I've often waited for time to go in the toilets I just end up on my phone for a while which isn't bad the only issue with tht is the place stinks with crap on the floor but hey I prefer that 10000000x then what happens outside
    Hopefully you have left the school by the end of next week. You really need to put yourself in a position where you can comfortably revise for your mocks, and then your exams, ASAP. Let me know how it goes after that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah library used to be my home but now due to exam season they come in a lot, now I either go outside and get a table but some of the other boys occupy other tables so it's the toilets or anywhere I can just hide or sit really...
    This is really horrible and honestly have no idea what to say back. i just hope u can push through. Perhaps try going to lunch time clubs or revision boosters just to kill time. Legit wish I could help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_monsterxo)
    This is really horrible and honestly have no idea what to say back. i just hope u can push through. Perhaps try going to lunch time clubs or revision boosters just to kill time. Legit wish I could help
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Just know you'll get the end laugh and not them (know this from personal exp )

ReputationRep:
    Just know you'll get the end laugh and not them (know this from personal exp )
    I also know this from personal exp. I was bullied in primary school and in secondary and in Year 10 I was cyber bullied by my school mates, and had to report it to the head of year. It mostly stopped except for a couple kids (who both left the school this year because they didn’t meet grade requirements for GCSE). Needless to say I trounced nearly everybody in my year a few months ago with 10 A*’s and 3 A’s. The (now former) bullies have yet to even make eye contact with me but then again half of them are gone and the other half have to deal with bad grades for 2 years. ☺️

The plus side is that the fact some of the bad kids left means the people that bullied me who stayed behind are no longer bullies and are quite nice to talk to tbh
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)
    I also know this from personal exp. I was bullied in primary school and in secondary and in Year 10 I was cyber bullied by my school mates, and had to report it to the head of year. It mostly stopped except for a couple kids (who both left the school this year because they didn’t meet grade requirements for GCSE). Needless to say I trounced nearly everybody in my year a few months ago with 10 A*’s and 3 A’s. The (now former) bullies have yet to even make eye contact with me but then again half of them are gone and the other half have to deal with bad grades for 2 years. ☺️

The plus side is that the fact some of the bad kids left means the people that bullied me who stayed behind are no longer bullies and are quite nice to talk to tbh
    Literally my life story. Bullied in primary throughout the whole of secondary. After year 11, I got the last laugh. Aced everything, got into my chosen sixth form. one girl (main bully) would brag about her applying for a grammer school, year 11 results day came she didnt even get in. I passed my driving and drive past her most days and the look on her face is crazzyyy. Now at uni doing crim n law and the rest of the ***** are still retaking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VirgoStrain)

Wow I hope I can achieve similar grades, but in my case it is my fault to a extent as I understand why no one would want to be friends/hang out with me, i don't really have any qualities or a personality ppl look for

ReputationRep:
    Wow I hope I can achieve similar grades, but in my case it is my fault to a extent as I understand why no one would want to be friends/hang out with me, i don't really have any qualities or a personality ppl look for
    tbh this has nothing to do with you. its just pure pride and lack of acceptance from others. I would like to say this will change for you hopefully in sixth form/college/uni. ppl are much more accepting and more focused on studies rather than trying to fit in or bullying others. In other words, ppl mature

ReputationRep:
    Literally my life story. Bullied in primary throughout the whole of secondary. After year 11, I got the last laugh. Aced everything, got into my chosen sixth form. one girl (main bully) would brag about her applying for a grammer school, year 11 results day came she didnt even get in. I passed my driving and drive past her most days and the look on her face is crazzyyy. Now at uni doing crim n law and the rest of the ***** are still retaking
    Haha that sounds awesome. Well done on your results. I know my bullies gave me a lot of motivation to outdo them. I was even invited to prize giving and was one of only about 5-10 people to get a certificate for good results.

ReputationRep:
    All people in your situation have thought the same. Concentrate 100% on getting amazing results at GCSE and you’ll find everything will get so much better for you after that.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know what you are going through. I was bullied from year 7-11. I am in my final year of a levels now. If you want to private message I can try and give you advice that I done while I was going though it and maybe it could help you aswell. Especially thinking of your next steps, i wouldn’t ever let bullying stop you from continuing with education if that is what you wanted to do!

ReputationRep:
    Ive been bullied throughout secondary and its left a lasting effect on me. Im not ashamed to admit it either. Ive gone to college and im now in uni and the best advice i can give u is not to give up.

Keep on going and fight through it. U may want to give up and trust me i know. Ive been through that s***. But u cant let other people knock u down. Dont let them ruin ur life or dreams for a select few of individuals who may not even go far. And trust me not everyone is like that. My college experience was awesome! Loved everyone there and i still keep in touch now.

Keep fighting. This seems unfair but being bullied is wrong, it shouldn't even be allowed but it will help u grow as a strong individual.
    Now i dont take crap from no body. Once u open ur mouth the majority shut their gobs.

Its a mind game u play but the sooner u get ur courage (which can take awhile) the easier it will become to stand up for urself.

Keep going and don't ruined ur life for no bully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by del1rious)
    Hahahaha yes really is a load of nonsense despite the fact that it HAS worked for me on numerous occasions. The world isn’t a nice diplomatic peaceful place and sometimes the only thing that works is to put the fear of god into someone.
    I have to agree with you. when i was getting bullied one day he tried puling my hood down over my face and pulling out the string things in them so I punched him as hard as I could in the face. he just looked really shocked and stuttered away. never bothered me again as well. later some people came up to me saying id split his lip open as well. never got in trouble about it too

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I'm not doing this for any sympathy etc.
    I was just wondering, if it would be rational of me to leave school after this year, it's not nice walking around the school hearing your name being heckled, your parents being mocked then when I sit at a table ppl putting forks on my bag... Then when I report it, everything intensifies. So for the last two years I haven't said a word about any of this.
    Although initally I would've liked to do A Levels and then Uni, I'm not sure if just work would be better for me. Because all this is sorting of ruining me, I can't really come out speak to ppl, hold a conversation and before you think I'm just a sissy for ranting on the internet - Honestly, never in my life have I come online for my problems, I'm not doing this out of preference...
    Hey. If things get out of hand, tell your parents and move school if it makes you feel better. Also, remeber life is temporary. You could be rich and successful and be shi**ing on all these haters and be flexing on these h*es:battle:. Also get your education.It's your ticket out of that *****y school and become better and something at life. Get your GCSEs, A Levels, Uni Degree and become amazing!:crown: Your special and amazing and remember YOUR NOT ALONE!

ReputationRep:
    Is he going to be running away from bullies his whole life, he has to face them at some point doesn't he? All of this run away advice really won't help, sorry but I'm with delirious on this one. Take up boxing or martial arts once or twice or week to feel confident whenever they physically intimidate you, and if they put their hands on you... Well then you'll know how to defend yourself. Sad hearing bullying still goes on hope you do well in exams despite it all.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time.

If you let your parents know about the complications you are going through they will be able to contact your school and voice their concerns.
    Keep a record of all the problems that happen, date, time & details.
    First step to stop this is tell your form tutor you are being bullied. They, as the teacher are unable to share your matters with anyone apart from your school, and if you have one, a police officer
    All schools have processes that they follow; they should invite your parents and yourself in for an informal meeting to discuss your problems.
    If they do nothing, and make sure you have contacted them first, write a letter to your headmaster.
    Also get in touch with an LEA Education Welfare Officer. Their responsibility is to contact your school and make them aware of the responsibilities the school has to stop bullying.
    Do not take any leave from school because if so it will be considered an unauthorised absense and you may force prosecution.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry this is happening to you some people are really disgusting.
    I'd recommend going to a different sixth form or collage is possible.
    For a degree. There's always the option of an open university degree, you don't need any qualifications to do it. ❤️

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.