Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, in order to access my results online I first have to register. When I enter all my information correctly, it shows up that my information does not match their register..
    Has anyone the same issue?
    Thank you.

PS: this is the page //results.cambridgeassessment.org. uk/candidates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjaminSTR)
    Hello, in order to access my results online I first have to register. When I enter all my information correctly, it shows up that my information does not match their register..
    Has anyone the same issue?
    Thank you.

PS: this is the page //results.cambridgeassessment.org. uk/candidates
    As far as I know you only get TSA results as part of post-decision feedback from Oxford, but I'll tag BrasenoseAdm who will know about how/if you get TSA results

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    As far as I know you only get TSA results as part of post-decision feedback from Oxford, but I'll tag BrasenoseAdm who will know about how/if you get TSA results
    Well, I have been told to register right after doing the test and that I can only get my full result after I have registered.

But thank yo for answer that quickly

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.