Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Go to hawaii and literally do everything available to me on the islands, with family and friends.

ReputationRep:
    I always love asking that question to friends. Personally, I'd probably choose to volunteer with elephants or something in Asia or go on an African safari maybe. I think it would be so cool to spend a couple months just surrounded by wild animals. Alternatively, I would choose something like backpacking New Zealand, I'd really just love to go everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    To the moon; with all expenses paid of course.

ReputationRep:
    Siberia Although there are many places i want to visit soo...

ReputationRep:
    Maldivessssssssssssssss
    (Original post by cresselle)
    Just curious to know your answers. If money wasn't an issue where would u go on a trip and what would u do there?

Are u a foodie who would explore a specific cuisine? Or are u an adrenaline junkie?

ReputationRep:
    Norway, or another Scandinavian country but it's too expensive atm for me. I think I would just explore different places, like sites etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaanv)
    Go to hawaii and literally do everything available to me on the islands, with family and friends.
    Hawaii sounds amazing. The beaches there are gorgeous. Id go somewhere in asia for a food journey. :|_ just thinking about trying all those different dishes. Youtubers who document their travels make it more appealing

ReputationRep:
    South Korea :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sid The Kid)
    Norway, or another Scandinavian country but it's too expensive atm for me. I think I would just explore different places, like sites etc.
    Money is no issue in this sid the kid. If u had no limits on cash what would u do?

Id explore japan and try all the food 😍😘 ramen noodles would be bae. Endless trips for char siu ribs. Yummy
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    North Korea.

ReputationRep:
    Hawaii sounds amazing. The beaches there are gorgeous. Id go somewhere in asia for a food journey. :|_ just thinking about trying all those different dishes. Youtubers who document their travels make it more appealing
    I love food too can i come

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lxlxlee)
    South Korea :innocent:
    Very popular destination. I know my friend wants to go their on holiday. Shes soo obsessed with k pop. Its unreal 😂🤣

ReputationRep:
    I love food too can i come
    Join the club 🤣👍. Uknow ill be that traveller who trys all that good grub and probably go into a food coma. There two things i watch on youtube. Cat videos and youtube foodies. I know in Bangkok theres this shop that serves this giant ice cream. So many youtubers has gone there and i want this to be a destination on my food travels. Ill need a party to help me finish that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand. I'd love to visit where LOTR was filmed.

ReputationRep:
    Japan or Canada

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rum Ham)
    New Zealand. I'd love to visit where LOTR was filmed.
    OMG me too. Dont forget the hobbit was filmed their too ( i think) well i know theirs a real life sized hobbit smial there. Would love to visit the place. Total hobbit n lotr fan ^^

ReputationRep:
    Either St Petersburg or China.

ReputationRep:
    Join the club 🤣👍. Uknow ill be that traveller who trys all that good grub and probably go into a food coma. There two things i watch on youtube. Cat videos and youtube foodies. I know in Bangkok theres this shop that serves this giant ice cream. So many youtubers has gone there and i want this to be a destination on my food travels. Ill need a party to help me finish that.
    As long as we go on a street food tour to get there, gotta have something savoury before dessert.

ReputationRep:
    As long as we go on a street food tour to get there, gotta have something savoury before dessert.
    i really wanna go Dubaii
    :tofl:Lychee627

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.