Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If u had one choice to go on holiday where would u go? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cresselle)
    Money is no issue in this sid the kid. If u had no limits on cash what would u do?

Id explore japan and try all the food 😍😘 ramen noodles would be bae. Endless trips for char siu ribs. Yummy
    If only this was reality, mm probably explore the different cities - Oslo, Trondheim oo in fact, I would spend a week in Finland then Sweden then Norway.

Japan sounds good, ooh the cat cafe would be cool to visit.

ReputationRep:
    Omds soo cool. Beating myself over here 😂😂 best start saving my tickets. My destinations have increased. What about the food? Was it good? Hmm must taste amazing
    Definitely, Salvador had the best food hands down (a lot of fish and roots and spices), and oh my gosh was the meat good (we went to a typical steakhouse one night and that was amazing, the meat was so so so good).

Also one thing I noticed is that Chilean wine tastes different in South America than it does in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    Peru! I’ve always wanted to visit Machu Picchu because the views are breathtaking and I love hiking.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A question I have never thought about because it just is impossible.

I don't know what you are meant to/can do on a holiday 😂 I'm such a saddo

But yea I do want a holiday far far away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertySea)
    Okay you asked for it:

South Korea
    Japan
    Phillipeans
    China
    Malaysia
    Singapore
    Australia
    UAE (Dubai)
    Indonesia
    Thailand
    Hong Kong
    France
    Spain
    Catalonia (I consider it a country)
    Andorra
    Guam (US territory in the Pacific)
    Germany
    Switzerland
    Austria
    USA
    Brazil
    Portugal
    Italy
    UK
    Morocco
    Poland
    Vatican
    San Marino
    Greece
    Monaco
    Macau

And I think that's it...
    *faints* too much traveling. Information overload. *takes a breather*. Daammn uve been place..... like literally. Wow the stories u must tell. U travelled nearly everywhere.

Ok tell me ur fav place And why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)

Typically, you play tourist, you visit all the key landmarks and eat typical foods and discover the culture. But on a coastal place, you can go to the beach, take surfing lessons (if there are any) and things like that. Mountains, you go hiking.
    And if you want to go the extra mile, you try speaking the language if you aren't fluent in that language.
    Basically, do anything you can to enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sid The Kid)
    If only this was reality, mm probably explore the different cities - Oslo, Trondheim oo in fact, I would spend a week in Finland then Sweden then Norway.

Japan sounds good, ooh the cat cafe would be cool to visit.
    Awesome. Id explore europe for the cusines and different cultures. Its weird when u step in another country its like uve moved to a different world altogether. Its incredible

Yyeahh theres a cat island aswell as a rabbit, fox, and dog island. Watch youtube ull know what i mean. Think hoards of zombies but animals. Dw they friendly im told. Unless u got grub expect them to crowd around u.

ReputationRep:
    *faints* too much traveling. Information overload. *takes a breather*. Daammn uve been place..... like literally. Wow the stories u must tell. U travelled nearly everywhere.

Ok tell me ur fav place And why
    Only 32 places, but yeah, it's most than average for people my age.

Brazil, hands down. The people were amazing, the culture was amazing, the cities were amazing, the energy was amazing, the weather was amazing, the beauty products are amazing (still have some shampoo and things like that that I cherish with my life), food was amazing, the views were amazing. social justice and equity, not so amazing however.

BUT overall the country was out of this world. I want to go back so desperately.

A close second is Australia, for different (and some similar) points.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Risa.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, Salvador had the best food hands down (a lot of fish and roots and spices), and oh my gosh was the meat good (we went to a typical steakhouse one night and that was amazing, the meat was so so so good).

Also one thing I noticed is that Chilean wine tastes different in South America than it does in Europe.
    Very Interesting. I think id be blown away with how it tastes. I dont drink wine but i do serve it so i know what u mean.

ReputationRep:

Brazil, hands down. The people were amazing, the culture was amazing, the cities were amazing, the energy was amazing, the weather was amazing, the beauty products are amazing (still have some shampoo and things like that that I cherish with my life), food was amazing, the views were amazing. social justice and equity, not so amazing however.

BUT overall the country was out of this world. I want to go back so desperately.

Awesome. Ive heard that from other people as well. U hear that guys. Brazil should be ur next destination. Ive noted this down for future references but dont think ill travel as much as u 😅🤣 i think if i were to travel id never stop.

ReputationRep:
    japan

because anime

ReputationRep:
    New York City

ReputationRep:
    Awesome. Ive heard that from other people as well. U hear that guys. Brazil should be ur next destination. Ive noted this down for future references but dont think ill travel as much as u 😅🤣 i think if i were to travel id never stop.
    Once you learn how to travel pleasurably, you get wanderlust, and once you have wanderlust, you can't stop. And I don't want to stop, not now, not tomorrow, not in a million years.

ReputationRep:

Also ive answered this quote already but is that a horse in ur dp? I love horses. One of my bucket lists is to ride a horse where ever i travel. 😍 thats my dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)

Choose a destination and make up your fun. I mean holidays are also a time to relax not always to explore for some. Id do both. A bit of adventure seeking and relaxing by the pool side 😎.

ReputationRep:
    Also ive answered this quote already but is that a horse in ur dp? I love horses. One of my bucket lists is to ride a horse where ever i travel. 😍 thats my dream.
    It is. That's also on my bucket list in a way, I want to ride every horse in their native region. I've already done an Arabian horse in Dubai (in the Arabian desert) and a Mérens (the horse in my dp) in the Pyrenees

ReputationRep:
    It is. That's also on my bucket list in a way, I want to ride every horse in their native region. I've already done an Arabian horse in Dubai (in the Arabian desert) and a Mérens (the horse in my dp) in the Pyrenees
    Omds pretty awesome. Id defo want to ride a draft horse one day. What about an ahkal teke from turkey? ( i think thats where they from) They are pretty rare horses but soo beautiful. Same with the arabian horses.

ReputationRep:
    Omds pretty awesome. Id defo want to ride a draft horse one day. What about an ahkal teke from turkey? ( i think thats where they from) They are pretty rare horses but soo beautiful. Same with the arabian horses.
    All of them. i'd like to ride a Selle Française one day, and an Andalusian.

ReputationRep:
    All of them. i'd like to ride a Selle Française one day, and an Andalusian.
    Hahah same here. They are all so beautiful 😍. Not sure where this obsession came from but its not gunna stop. Shame i dont own a horse cause i know where 100% of my time will be spent.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.