Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received offers from bath uni yet, I applied for msci maths and physics and still haven’t heard anything, scared in case I have been rejected.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaEMB)
    Has anyone received offers from bath uni yet, I applied for msci maths and physics and still haven’t heard anything, scared in case I have been rejected.
    When did you send your application off? I'm not doing the same course but if you did so fairly recently then you shouldn't be too worried just yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zabzab123)
    When did you send your application off? I'm not doing the same course but if you did so fairly recently then you shouldn't be too worried just yet.
    13th October
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine got an offer for a different subject, but it took them around a week and half / 2 weeks to get it.

ReputationRep:
    13th October
    Ahh don't be worried, at least they haven't already sent you an email saying they've rejected you though (hopefully they will not!) They are still definitely considering your application so don't assume anything as of yet. Do you know of anyone who has received an offer for the same course and roughly how long after the submission date they got it?

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Mathematics G103 (MMath) pretty much exactly one month after my application was sent off.

ReputationRep:
    donnaseemchandra

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today for electrical and electronics engineering. Took me 2 days :P

ReputationRep:
    I got Natural Sciences offer on 3/11/17
    I applied on 13/10/17 so exactly 3 weeks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jessica,

Don't worry about not having received an offer yet. We receive a lot of applications and these can take a long time to process. You may not hear until after January 15th once we have received all applications - this just means we can give every application equal consideration.

Hope this helps

Alice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.