Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you only had 1 year to live what would you change about your life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know the life I am living is not the life I want to live.I am currently reading a book about cancer which made me realize how unpredictable death is as one day you are feeling very well then the next you begin getting symptoms you get some tests done and you find out you have cancer for example and on top of that you are not sure how long you have left.It feels like the time we really want to live our lives is when we know that our life is coming to a close but some causes of death are totally unpredictable e.g. accidents.Another thing that really made me thing about this is that my cousins grandfather passed away and the last tiem I saw his grandfather was at my cousins birthday which made me think what if his grandfather had knew he would never see his grandson's another birthday and he has less than a year to live.

So my question to you is that if you had 1 year to live left what would you change in your life how would you spend that 1 year left?

ReputationRep:
    If I had one year to live, I would do shite I would never be able to do now like skydive (extremely scared of heights).
    Eatttttttt LIKE CRAZY.
    Pray LIKE CRAAAAZY and secure that ticket to heaven.
    Meet every celebrity in tthe world
    Slap Donald trump and Katie Hopkins

ReputationRep:
    i would carry on helping the needy and unfortunate people of TSR with their spelling & Relationships.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i would carry on helping the needy and unfortunate people of TSR with their spelling & Relationships.
    not all heroes wear capes

ReputationRep:
    i would use semi-colons more often... ; the haters will just have to suck it up

ReputationRep:
    beg for reps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AppleB)
    beg for reps
    i'd change my "posh" accent before sosa jumps me

ReputationRep:
    i'd not give a toss about my gcses and just live out every day

I'd quit Uni, maybe become a private tutor or something to get more kids into maths and computing, to pass on the flame I suppose.

And I'd write a political treatise, I suppose I'd also need to grow a beard for that though.
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      I would try and be in better contact with people and make time to show them how much I care about them and appreciate them. I'm quite bad at doing that atm :erm:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lmaooome)
      i'd change my "posh" accent before sosa jumps me
      Who dis?

ReputationRep:
      Who dis?
      rosey u stupid gal raj

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by the bear)
      Is this really want you want to do for the last year fo your life.I have asked a very serious question while your answer is not very serious at all.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anonymous1502)
      Is this really want you want to do for the last year fo your life.I have asked a very serious question while your answer is not very serious at all.
      i would just carry on doing the task entrusted to me.

ReputationRep:
      rosey u stupid gal
      What’s a rosey?

ReputationRep:
      go off the grid

ReputationRep:
      I'd would connect more with people close to me & also give them gifts. Holidays aren't majorly important nor are crazy stunts like bungee jumping or skydiving, those are just things one does for ego and pleasure and posting on social narcissistic media.

ReputationRep:
      Lay in bed waiting for death.

ReputationRep:
      What’s a rosey?
      straight teeth with a posh accent

ReputationRep:
      straight teeth with a posh accent
      Is that you?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.