Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So...

I've written about the fact that I'm volunteering at a primary school in my personal statement.

Whilst work experience etc isn't an entry requirement to the degree, do I have to provide a reference from them as part of my application?? Just wondering

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No, I haven’t for my volunteering but I did write the name of the place I volunteered at so if they wanted to they could check but i be had a couple of offers and it hasn’t caused a problem
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by aimee1014)
    So...

I've written about the fact that I'm volunteering at a primary school in my personal statement.

Whilst work experience etc isn't an entry requirement to the degree, do I have to provide a reference from them as part of my application?? Just wondering

Thanks
    Nope.

I volunteered in my local library and mentioned it on my PS without submitting any supplementary references etc.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much, guys!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.