Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishy789)
    Considering you're Muslim, know any good Duas to recite before/during/after exams or studying? Also, how effective is Tahajjud prayer (if you've ever prayed it)?
    i know im not the OP, but i do know some effective duas that have greatly helped me achieve good grades (got 3 A's in AS Mashallah), tahajjud helps a lot too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qasim Abbassi)
    i know im not the OP, but i do know some effective duas that have greatly helped me achieve good grades (got 3 A's in AS Mashallah), tahajjud helps a lot too!
    Plz may you PM me the Duas in more detail brother. Jazakallah in advance!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverAQx)
    Yep it’s a nice place where I live, and like any town it just depends what areas you live in. but yeah sussex seems a popular university choice here, probably bc it’s conveniently close and it’s a really nice uni- from what I’ve heard lol
    Thanks for answering my Q's, you've been a great help to me and it was nice chatting to you

ReputationRep:
    you can pm me whenever!

ReputationRep:
    Are you mirpuri?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it would be awkward to marry another guy that has a family that originates in a different country. Like for example you say you are pakistani and you meet a bengali man, would you be willing to live in a house that has a different tradition that you are used to? I went to a wedding yesterday and the groom was gujarati and the bride was bengali, im just curious. Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could I have those dwaas please brother, would be really helpful!

ReputationRep:
    ariana the queen yes!
    Is listening to music allowed in Islam? Are you permitted to listen to Ariana?

ReputationRep:
    is it true that during Ramadam blokes are not allowed to touch their todgers? or have thoughts of a sexual nature. Isn't this pointless and goes against nature?

ReputationRep:
    How can I make Allah strike me down?

ReputationRep:
    Ask me anything guys
    What do you think happens to non-Muslims when they die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Thanks for answering my Q's, you've been a great help to me and it was nice chatting to you
    Thank you for asking me questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stuffme)
    Are you mirpuri?
    No

ReputationRep:
    Me too, could you dm them to me as well

ReputationRep:
    Ask me anything guys
    How do you know Allah loves you?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've been learning about Islam and wanted to ask, what do you think is the hardest thing to understand in Islam?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand" memes. The humor is extremely very high IQ, and without a solid grasp of "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand" copypastas most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also Reddit's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their shitposts - their reposts draws heavily from "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand" literature, for instance. The 9gager's understand this stuff; they have the memeing capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about BOBS AND VEGINE. As a consequence people who dislike "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand" memes truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand." which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as /r/ComedyCemetery genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a "To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand." tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the fedora tipper's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 500 karma points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    2 commentssharereport

ReputationRep:
    Salam, I just wanted to let you know I got your message on my profile but it’s won’t let me reply to you on your profile or PM, I think it’s bc you haven’t set your profile up so people can message you.

ReputationRep:
    Salam,

Hey, any answers?

ReputationRep:
    Salam, I just wanted to let you know I got your message on my profile but it’s won’t let me reply to you on your profile or PM, I think it’s bc you haven’t set your profile up so people can message you.
    Plz may you tell me how to do that? Forgive me sister, im not exactly a TSR expert 😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.