Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are people NOT homophobic?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    Straight people love shoving their straight agenda down people's throats. Their little straight TV shows and tendency to over-populate the world. Yes, you sound as irrational as this statement.
    Do you read what you actually type? Maybe if you re-read your comment you'll quickly act on it. I'll give you a minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    What if I said it is affecting my way of life huh?
    How?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    They love shoving their agenda up people's throats. Their little marches and anti-biological nature.
    Yeah, that agenda about wanting to be treated like actual people, how unreasonable :rolleyes:

Dat moment when OP doesn't understand biology...

ReputationRep:
    ***** thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    and anti-biological nature.
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RogerOxon)
    How?
    Saw a disturbing march this year, that mentally scarred me.

ReputationRep:
    Do you read what you actually type? Maybe if you re-read your comment you'll quickly act on it. I'll give you a minute.
    It is hilarious when people don't understand sarcasm. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    What does that mean?
    I think he means that gays are silicon-based

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    Yeah, that agenda about wanting to be treated like actual people, how unreasonable :rolleyes:

Dat moment when OP doesn't understand biology...
    Sorry, do you need me to go over the basic human anatomy and sexual reproduction system? Suppose I took 2 men, and asked them to make me a baby. What would happen?

ReputationRep:
    I don't see me and my partner harming anyone by being in love despite being the same biological sex so I don't see why people are against it! It's our personal lives and if I want to spend my life with someone of the same sex I don't see why people are against it. Neither of us want kids anyway so that's no issue!

ReputationRep:
    Saw a disturbing march this year, that mentally scarred me.
    It sounds like the issues were already there.

ReputationRep:
    What if I said it is affecting my way of life huh? Don't be in ignorant **** FFS.
    How is someone’s chosen sexuality affecting the way YOU function on a day to day basis? Please elaborate because I’d like to know
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0g)
    They do far too much propaganda, it's so annoying how they're always trying to shove homosexuality down your throat no homo. Their agenda is to turn normal people gay.
    No one forces people to be gay though. That's not the point of any of the gay pride events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    No one forces people to be gay though. That's not the point of any of the gay pride events.
    I got forced to be gay once.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, do you need me to go over the basic human anatomy and sexual reproduction system? Suppose I took 2 men, and asked them to make me a baby. What would happen?
    Would you like to go harass post-menopausal women for being anti-biological? How about men who've had testicular cancer and as a result an orchiectomy?

Homosexual activity is observed in countless species, it's not anti-biological.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0g)
    They do far too much propaganda, it's so annoying how they're always trying to shove homosexuality down your throat no homo. Their agenda is to turn normal people gay.
    No one is telling you to go to Pride. We wouldn't want you there anyway.
    • Very Important Poster

Honestly, I don't see why people actually support the LGBT community. I don't see why it's so frowned upon for me to express my opinions on this issue. Just wanted to see what other TSR members thought of it..

And no I don't hide myself under Anon ever when it comes to controversial topics.
    People dont have to support directly, but they can agree that in this country people have a right to decide their own sexuality and other people will respect their right to choose. Its odd you feel the need to hate because of that but go for it.

Express away and people will respond accordingly.

Intolerance is not a good look though.

If you overdo it though then I believe thats against the terms and they will just delete you as its a private forum.

ReputationRep:
    Who hurt you, op? Because I doubt the gays stopped you from being straight and attacked/killed you for it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emerald777O)
    If a Muslim said this..... damn
    I know you want to feel like you're part of a precious class of victims, but anyone would be slated for a homophobic thread. Don't try to derail the thread.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    AT LAST! The first TSR member that is not an absolute tosser, jesus christ.
    If you really want to get banned then keep posting comments like this.

You understand Mr Frog.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.