Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texxers)
    Sorry, do you need me to go over the basic human anatomy and sexual reproduction system? Suppose I took 2 men, and asked them to make me a baby. What would happen?
    Considering that as of 1999 homosexual behaviour has been seen in over 500 species (this number will be larger now), your argument is null and void. Biology isn't just about reproduction ya dingus
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    If you really want to get banned then keep posting comments like this.

Oh deary me... So I voice my opinion and get banned :lol: ??????

ReputationRep:
    They love shoving their agenda up people's throats. Their little marches and anti-biological nature.
    I guess you should move to Kenya.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    No, you continue to insult the majority of TSR users and get banned. Do what you like.

ReputationRep:
    It's ****ing sad that you decided to create a new account just to agree with yourself on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hateocracy)
    It's ****ing sad that you decided to create a new account just to agree with yourself on this thread
    LOOOL Omg you think I'm that frog guy 😂😂😂😂😂? I'm sure you could ask the lovley mods here to IP check each account to prove you bloody wrong mate.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL Omg you think I'm that frog guy 😂😂😂😂😂? I'm sure you could ask the lovley mods here to IP check each account to prove you bloody wrong mate.
    I just did an IP check on you and it turns out that you are homosexual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0g)
    Just search up #homosexualprideMONTH on twitter and then compare it to #heterosexualprideDAY. See how angry the homos got especially since they want to be equal but then they also want to have a month dedicated to them, and don't say it's the same as black history month because it's actually not at all. Black people aren't out here tryna turn white people black
    Are gay people trying to turn straights gay tho? Also homophobics try to turn gays straight but apparently like 10 toxic gays and trolls on Tumblr wanting to do the opposite is apparently 10x worse?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    OP is clearly a troll. Or thick.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah IPs define people's sexuality!! Insane tech you TSR legends have.. I aspire to be like you on this amazing forum.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Cos I don't se how them being how they are affects me in any significant way. What's the point in me getting myself all worked up over somebody else's life?
    I can see that some people don't understand it and that's fine, but ther's no point in letting it bother you wjen it's not your life to be bothered about.
    Sure I might have to see dudes kissing dudes or ladies holding hands. Maybe a TV show I watch will even "ruin" itself with a gay couple that is "clearly just pandering gays to get more viewers". But life is full of annoying stuff. I've stepped in some dog's poop, I'm having to listen to fireworks all night, I have to smell tuna when people eat their gross lunch on the train. Life is full of little annoyances from other people.
    But that's how life works. It's a little price I have to pay to be able to decorate my garden with my stupiud christmas lights or wear a shirt with a funny picture on or sing like an idiot in the shower. Me stepping in poop of watching gay couples kiss in public is a sign I'm in a relatively free and accepting society so I'll take it and not put too much thought into the personal lives of others just as I hope they don't bother delving into mine.

Spoiler:
    Show
    And for the record I have no issues at all with the LGBT community, public or private. As far as I see it it's no different from being straight- it's a natural biological process that just happens to not mix too well with reproduction. Frankly our population could do with a downsize anyway.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0g)
    Just search up #homosexualprideMONTH on twitter and then compare it to #heterosexualprideDAY. See how angry the homos got especially since they want to be equal but then they also want to have a month dedicated to them, and don't say it's the same as black history month because it's actually not at all. Black people aren't out here tryna turn white people black
    Think you've completely misunderstood what conversion therapy is tbh

ReputationRep:
    Word of advice bro - at uni don't mention this stuff to people lol. Unis tend to be very liberal, particularly regarding LGBT

Anyway me personally idc either way - I don't think it's natural BUT I don't think it's wrong either - what goes on between 2 consenting adults is their business. IDGAF lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Post of the year. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE 9)
    I agree with you, that's if you're not a troll/being honest
    Imagine my shock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    Word of advice bro - at uni don't mention this stuff to people lol. Unis tend to be very liberal, particularly regarding LGBT

Anyway me personally idc either way - I don't think it's natural BUT I don't think it's wrong either - what goes on between 2 consenting adults is their business. IDGAF lol
    Does that mean you think it's supernatural? Either something exists within the naturalistic framework or it doesn't. If it exists outside of the naturalistic framework then by definition it is supernatural, given that the prefix 'super' means 'to exist above or over'.

Im muslim and support LGBT+

ReputationRep:
    Funny how you complain that you should be able to voice your opinion when you call everyone with different opinions as 'tossers'?

Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fighter365)
    Because we live in 2017.
    That is not a reason.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm not a ****, what they do or don't get up to doesn't impede on my life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.