Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

nice guys never get a girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    rant never get a girl for long they always seem to run from me, like one of my exs she really liked me but then left me because her controlling ex came calling saying he had changed, another girl said the distance was too much yet she got with a guy further away than me why do girls go for the bad guys so many of them moan as well when they get f*cked over yet they go for another bad guy i treat a girl like a princess but it gets me nowhere

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/xfeys7Jfnx8

ReputationRep:
    Cry a river. They moved on, you move on as well. Their situation may not be what it seems to you. Furthermore, "nice guys never get a girl" lol you think you're entitled to a girl just coz you're nice? Sh!t me, you are one delusional fvcker aint ya?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should be nice to people. Being nice does not give you a free ticket to a relationship.

Stop this attitude and be more confident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Cry a river. They moved on, you move on as well. Their situation may not be what it seems to you. Furthermore, "nice guys never get a girl" lol you think you're entitled to a girl just coz you're nice? Sh!t me, you are one delusional fvcker aint ya?
    go fvck yourself you ccunt

ReputationRep:
    Treat em mean then innit bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by sad sack)
    rant never get a girl for long they always seem to run from me, like one of my exs she really liked me but then left me because her controlling ex came calling saying he had changed, another girl said the distance was too much yet she got with a guy further away than me why do girls go for the bad guys so many of them moan as well when they get f*cked over yet they go for another bad guy i treat a girl like a princess but it gets me nowhere
    Perhaps girls want more than someone just professing they are nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Everyone should be nice to people. Being nice does not give you a free ticket to a relationship.

Stop this attitude and be more confident.
    Y u ignorin me bruv?

ReputationRep:
    most girls seem to want to be treated like sh*t from what I see

ReputationRep:
    idk man, judging by username, your aggressive tone, langiage and responses to other posts, i'd say you're not very nice ;P Or rather, you put up a "front/mask" of acting nice, but you're really not. I know a nice guy that got a girl c:

listen, not all girls like bad boys or mean people.
    We want to be treated like princesses as you've mentioned, and for me personally it's a nice guy or no guy
    I'm sorry you had to go through that with those girls, but as they say plenty of fish in the sea x
    Hope you find her, you will trust me
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Y u ignorin me bruv?
    What are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    im a nice guy and i get girls

hahaha just kidding im ugly asf

ReputationRep:
    Takes more to get a girl than just being ‘nice’ Hun :laugh:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think I get what you mean though. Some girls in my area also claim they want a "bad boy" who in the end, gets them hooked up on bud, abuses her and treat them as if they are just objects to show. But there often the girls that are only looking for sex anyway, and not a meaningful relationship

ReputationRep:
    Yes, continue putting women on pedestrals. It'll work out eventually. fasdsaf

ReputationRep:
    . A girl who liked me chose her ex, who cheated on her and left her an emotional wreck, over me. I just had to deal with it, learn from my mistakes and improve myself. Complaining does nothing, girls aren't suddenly going to like you over a more handsome, attractive, taller, etc man, albeit a cheater or an ass-hat, just because you're a gentleman and treat her nicely etc.
    Instead, you've got to try to better that other dude in ways other than being a gentleman as being a nice guy is not going to make you more attractive on its own.
    • Very Important Poster

Then you are being simplistic and need to understand more about what people or girls look for.

Do you only look for niceness in a girl?

When you pick something is it just because its nice?

What criteria do you think they have?

You need a rethink over how you pick and also maximising what you have to offer.

ReputationRep:
    nice guys are such P*ssies no girl wants them nice guys are closet gays i think
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BssSJvBTKc :teehee:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.