Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

nice guys never get a girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    I must be a nice guy then

ReputationRep:
    That must mean I’m a nice guy. But I’m not a nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sad sack)
    rant never get a girl for long they always seem to run from me, like one of my exs she really liked me but then left me because her controlling ex came calling saying he had changed, another girl said the distance was too much yet she got with a guy further away than me why do girls go for the bad guys so many of them moan as well when they get f*cked over yet they go for another bad guy i treat a girl like a princess but it gets me nowhere
    Nice guys do get girls. In fact it's kind of a pre-requisite. If you're always just f**king with women and being a penis then they don't want to know. I can't wait for the reception to this but honestly most people who say 'I'm a nice guy but no girls love me' are actually the 'nice' in the clingy, ott, worship the ground their girlfriend walks on way and that simply doesn't work. Put it this way, when you were at school did you respect the kid who always followed you around and paid for anything you asked him to or did you respect the kid who did whatever he wanted and stood up for himself? It's the same principle, and people don't want to be with someone they don't respect and all the buying gifts, constant focus on them etc just portrays a lack of confidence as you seem perpetually terrified of losing them and it comes across exactly like that. Take the girl off the pedestal. It'll go a lot smoother.

The one girl I put up above like she was a princess? Cheated on me and left me. The girls since who I've made clear we are equals and that I'm as much to be respected as she is - and if she doesn't like it the door is only over there, gone smooth and the breakups have been painless AND we stayed in contact.

ReputationRep:
    go fvck yourself you ccunt
    The fact that this was your reply to someone is a good reason as to why girls probably leave you after a while.

ReputationRep:
    Stop crying and start doing what you should do for your better life!

ReputationRep:
    here's the truth:

If you call yourself a nice guy when talking about dating, you're probably just boring.

ReputationRep:
    I want a nice guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    That must mean I’m a nice guy. But I’m not a nice guy.
    Yes you are!!! 💖

ReputationRep:
    That’s because you are defining guys who get girls as “not nice” and guys who get girls as “nice” by definition.

Niceness has little bearing on sexual success. When was the last time you dated a girl you weren’t attracted to because she was nice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Yes you are!!! 💖
    Thanks ☺️ But really I’m not 😂

ReputationRep:
    I want a nice guy
    what you will do if you will gain a nice guy? Relationships based on few months long or may be a whole life story with a nice guy? Let’s think about it: 1. Marriage 2. Kids. 3. One-two times per year to a holidays. (not so far from where you are) 4. Divorce or Grandparents. Nice life story with a nice guy. Sorry but i’m Not kind of nice guy who need a girl for marriage.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ☺️ But really I’m not 😂
    Then this whole time you've been lying to me 😤

ReputationRep:
    Then this whole time you've been lying to me 😤
    A lot of people think I’m a nice guy. Don’t know why.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people think I’m a nice guy. Don’t know why.
    I'll tell you later.

ReputationRep:
    No one cares if you are nice. You just need to be good looking.

ReputationRep:
    how big is your ****?

ReputationRep:
    be confident be nice you will find a nice woman who likes you. just dont treat women as perfect beings they mess up. stay friendly with your x girlfriends if you can. just because your not right for a few does not mean there is no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lu Pan)
    what you will do if you will gain a nice guy? Relationships based on few months long or may be a whole life story with a nice guy? Let’s think about it: 1. Marriage 2. Kids. 3. One-two times per year to a holidays. (not so far from where you are) 4. Divorce or Grandparents. Nice life story with a nice guy. Sorry but i’m Not kind of nice guy who need a girl for marriage.
    👀 what's wrong with what you listed? It doesn't happen so simply anyway. There are many enjoyable experiences in between. What does the single life having sex with random women and dying old and lonely do for you?? I've dated loads of unmarried men in their 50s who had the same mind as you. And they've all told me how stupid they were.

ReputationRep:
    Join the party.
    Just get over it all, in the end they'll more than likely come crying back to you needing help because they got used, but will proceed to do it again.
    It's how society is these days.
    Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, thought I had a chance since she spoke so highly of me, but nope, she decided to go out with some random guy instead.

A way of getting over it is thinking about what they're missing and just saying to yourself "Ah well suck to be them, someone else gets it instead then!".
    Also, Treat yourself like a "princess" instead, be an even better person. I went out a bought myself a Nintendo Switch and a load of other **** with all the money I had spare when I discovered that she was going out with someone else, it makes you happier and lets you forget about them quicker.

ReputationRep:
    rant never get a girl for long they always seem to run from me, like one of my exs she really liked me but then left me because her controlling ex came calling saying he had changed, another girl said the distance was too much yet she got with a guy further away than me why do girls go for the bad guys so many of them moan as well when they get f*cked over yet they go for another bad guy i treat a girl like a princess but it gets me nowhere
    brutally honest answer: They didnt find you attractive anymore, so just came up with excuses to avoid hurting your feelings.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.